Top 9 Apple Alphabet Toy
Best apple alphabet toy Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about apple alphabet toy is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a apple alphabet toy for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of apple alphabet toy. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If apple alphabet toy is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in apple alphabet toy has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for apple alphabet toy. Here we bring out the best in the apple alphabet toy which you can safely buy in 2020.
861 reviews analysed
1. Leapfrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter
- Choose a level and push the letter tiles into the letter slot to reinforce letter names, phonics and word skills
- 26 magnetic letter tiles stick to the fridge and help kids learn the shape of each letter
- Three photo tiles can be customized with your own photos for a unique, personalized play experience
- Magnetic back makes it great for fridge play in the kitchen
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Apple Alphabet Toy, Leapfrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Leapfrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Leapfrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter would be the Best Apple Alphabet Toy for Money.
- My almost 2 year old stepson will get lots of use out of this very sturdy product!
- He spend a lot of time playing with the magnetic letters as well as the apple.
- I would expect something like this if i ordered from amazon warehouse but i paid full price for a new one that would be giftabl… Read More
- Our kids enjoy playing with it and making words with the letters on the fridge while we cook.
- Only problem i had is that the apple slides down the fridge.
- Perfect birthday and christmas gift for a 1yr old!
- Bought this as a bday gift for my nephew.
- My granddaughter absolutely loves this
- ! Easy to grasp magnests and fun for her while taking care of kitchen duties !
2. Melissa & Doug Alphabet Nesting and Stacking Blocks (Developmental Toys, Easy Storage, Durable Construction, 10 Cardboard Nesting Boxes)
- Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa &
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Melissa &
- STACKING BLOCKS: The Melissa &
- GREAT GIFT FOR AGES 2 TO 4: This set is a delightful gift for kids 2 to 4 years. Add the Melissa &
- Doug Wooden Standard Blocks to round out the hands-on play experience and give kids an engaging option for screen-free experience.
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we’ll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
- Doug Alphabet Nesting and Stacking Blocks set features 10 cardboard nesting blocks, each of them in a different size, showing letters and familiar pictures.
- EXCEPTIONAL DEVELOPMENTAL TOY: Our alphabet toys are excellent for kids to develop strong skills, including matching, stacking, sorting, and word recognition.
- EDUCATIONAL ALPHABET NESTING &
- Doug alphabet nesting toys are made of high-quality cardboard and feature designs with realistic detail.
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Melissa & Doug Alphabet Nesting and Stacking Blocks (Developmental Toys, Easy Storage, Durable Construction, 10 Cardboard Nesting Boxes) is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Melissa & Doug Alphabet Nesting and Stacking Blocks (Developmental Toys, Easy Storage, Durable Construction, 10 Cardboard Nesting Boxes) comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Apple Alphabet Toy and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Apple Alphabet Toy then don’t look beyond Melissa & Doug Alphabet Nesting and Stacking Blocks (Developmental Toys, Easy Storage, Durable Construction, 10 Cardboard Nesting Boxes). The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Apple Alphabet Toy in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- Bought them with the intention of having it be a primary toy during my son’s early intervention sessions.
- Stacking works on depth perception, and hand-eye coordination.
- I bought two sets as christmas gifts for our 11month old nephew and our 14month old nephew.
- My son loves these we play with them all the time
- Nice stackable learning toy. Great for learning abcs as well as how to stack. Material is kind of cheap and it won’t last long … Read More
3. Small World Toys Neurosmith Board
- 4 preprogrammed melodies
- The ABC Board helps your child learn upper and lower case letters, object and sound recognition and more!
- 5 interactive modes – Alphabet, Numbers, Shapes, Words, Spelling keyboard for musical fun
- Over 24 months
- Get ready to see your children’s face light up when they learn the ABC’s!
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Small World Toys Neurosmith Board has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Small World Toys Neurosmith Board is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Small World Toys Neurosmith Board easily gets the award of Best Apple Alphabet Toy Under 100$.
4. Battat Alphabet Learning Toddlers Phthalates
- This alphabet toy is recommended for 3 years +
- Trustworthy – Battat is a family-owned company, established in 1897.
- Road trip friendly! play and learn in the car, at the park or during Sunday dinners at grandma’s! just grab the handle and go!
- Push a button to discover a colorful illustration. M for Mitten and v for violin! flap opens with a soft “clackety” sound that kids will love.
- Encourage early learning and develop better motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Dimensions – this learning toy is approximately 13″ (Large) x 11.6” (W) x 1.5″ (H).
- 50 pop-up buttons and 50 colorful flaps that pop open! surprises and Smiles await behind every flap.
- Learn all about letters, numbers, shapes and colors, while having fun! 1 cat, 2 Cats, 3 Cats, 4 Cats! you did it! use it as a memory game! what’s hiding under the circle again?
- Learn lower and uppercase letters with this table top alphabet game. Lower case letter appears when you push the flap open, while the uppercase ones are visible at all time, on top of the flap.
- A sturdy alphabet board, that’s built to last. This one’s a keeper with its sturdy design. Educational and fun, it will be passed on from one child to the other.
Battat Alphabet Learning Toddlers Phthalates is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Battat Alphabet Learning Toddlers Phthalates if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Apple Alphabet Toy is that even though Battat Alphabet Learning Toddlers Phthalates is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- I feel like it’s a durable product.
- This toy is easy for her to use she loves all of the pictures that to along with the letters.
- My son is obsessed with the alphabet.
- She now can pick out about 6 or more letters as we ask her to and because she associates some with the pictures she is finding … Read More
- Overall, a simple toy and good purchase for the price.
- Perfect for preschool and kindergarten learning
- loves the activity,Strong alphabet board, durable
5. Leapfrog Letter Band Phonics Jam
- Light-up instrument buttons accompany the letter band by saying their names and playing their sounds and music
- Explore a wide selection of interactive activities through five learning modes that include letters & phonics, spelling, game, music and jukebox
- Tad leads the letter band by playing his guitar and singing the ABC song in addition to playing a fun phonics challenge
- Tad and his letter factory friends sing their letter names and sounds and show children how to spell three-letter words
Join Tad and his Letter Factory friends as they explore letters and music in the Letter Band Phonics Jam. Hear each letter sing its name and sound by pressing the 26 letter buttons, or learn to spell three-letter words by following along with Tad. Get to know Tad’s instrument friends by pressing their light-up buttons to discover their names and how they sound. Tad also plays the guitar and sings the ABC song. Jam along with Tad and the letter band!
6. Vtech Lil Speller Phonics Station
- Made in USA or Imported
- Animated pictures on the LCD reinforce word recognition and bring words to life
- Early learning center allows you to learn letter names and sounds by plugging them in one by one
- 26 letter blocks included plus 4 duplicate letter blocks
- Spelling toy is intended for kids ages 3 to 6
- plug in ABC blocks to spell a 200+ 3 letter words
- Interactive “Spelling Bee” offers animations that are both encouraging and reinforcing
- Educational ABC block toy teaches letters, letter order, rhyming, words and phonics
- 4 interactive games included
- 2 AA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
- all letter blocks are stored in the included compartment on the toy
Vtech Lil Speller Phonics Station is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Leapfrog Letter Band Phonics Jam Toy which have been in market longer than anyone. Vtech Lil Speller Phonics Station brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Vtech Lil Speller Phonics Station is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Apple Alphabet Toy in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Apple Alphabet Toy and it could be any of the high value Apple Alphabet Toy, chances are that would be much costlier than Vtech Lil Speller Phonics Station. Vtech Lil Speller Phonics Station will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Just Smarty Electronic Interactive Educational
- ✅ CUSTOMER INSPIRED & EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT APPROVED: We’ve listened to our customers, we’ve learned from hundreds of their reviews. We’ve worked with Early Childhood Development Specialists in designing this poster.
- ✅ MUSICAL: Handpicked songs for kids to learn from, sing along and dance to!
- ✅ LIFETIME WARRANTY: If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, money back guarantee and if the poster stops working we offer hassle free exchange, just send us a note.
- ✅ NEW AND IMPROVED: Second generation interactive poster with Shapes, Colors, Word Association, Spelling and Phonics in addition to Letters A-Z and Numbers 1-10. Made out of sturdy material for demanding little hands.
- ✅ EASY TO USE & BATTERIES INCLUDED: Great addition to your nursery or game room. Just open it, hang it on the wall or put it on top of a table. Tons of fun and hours of learning guaranteed. Perfect for preschool learning.
- I am impressed with the product (electronic educational wall chart) because there are no “pieces” to pick up and it has several… Read More
- Age appropriate and easy for child to catch on with the steps
- Can tell more about product after christmas.
- We need to buy battery’s before he can use it but can wait to he plays with it.
- They shipped in original flimsly cardboard box.
- EASY TO USE AND THE KIDS LOVE IT
- would buy again
- I bought for my granddaughter in October. It has already ripped. Is it returnable? Exchangeable?
- I received a great product from you. My kids are enjoying it
8. Vtech 80 139000 Alphabet Apple
- Early learning center comes with 29 songs and melodies with blinking lights that promote verbal and visual discovery
- 2 AA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
- Features 8 toddler learning activities with different progressive learning levels
- Interactive toddler learning toy with light-up talking worm slider
- introduces phonics, words, time concepts, music and more
- This pre-K toy is designed to teach kids ages 2 to 5 years old
- the clock has a movable hand that introduces time concepts
- 26 light-up letter buttons, movable clock hand and carry handle for portability
- Alphabet toy worm acts as the guide during games and learning
Vtech Alphabet Apple
Take a bite out of learning with the Alphabet Apple by VTech! Eight learning activities teach letters, spelling, time concepts and so much more. With light-up buttons, melodies and a cute interactive worm, this is one apple that can’t go rotten! The Alphabet Apple by VTech will introduce your child to a whole new world of learning! Eight learning activities teach animals, objects and words, phonics, letters, spelling and time concepts. Press the light-up alphabet buttons to hear the 26 cheerful melodies and sound effects. This fun learning toy also features a cute singing worm that sings songs and interacts with your child.
- 26 light-up letter buttons
- Large Worm button for surprise responses
- Clock with moveable hand
- 8 modes of play
- Carry handle
- Product Measures: 12.60 W x 11.40 H x 2.10 D (all inches)
- Recommended Ages: 2 years and up
- He truly loves it and it made me so happy!
- Bought this for my 2 year old and i honestly am not that impressed.
- My two Little’s love this thing it’s bright and loud enough for them to hear very neat
- Disappointed power button is on front should be switch. Just turns it off and on.
- Our toddler enjoys this toy, and it has been particularly effective in teaching the sounds connected with each letter (F sounds… Read More
9. VTech Little Apps Tablet, Black
VTech Little Apps Tablet, Black is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of VTech Little Apps Tablet, Black which falls into premium category but VTech Little Apps Tablet, Blackis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
VTech Little Apps Tablet, Black offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Apple Alphabet Toy available in the market today. VTech Little Apps Tablet, Black was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Apple Alphabet Toy to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- I am amazed at the quality and the attention it has on children, this was a gift and he loves it, teaches learning skills and p… Read More
- Now she is 4 and this is the perfect age for this product.
- Product works good, however not as good as other models from same company.
- Don’t often shop for my grandchildren on line, but with the pandemic, i was forced into it.
- Didn’t look cheap and worked right out of the box.
- This is age appropriate and the battery life i feel last a lifetime, deff worth the money my son loved this for christmas
- My 2 year old got a samsung tab a 8.
- We got it before my daughter’s 2nd bday with other learning toys and we practiced learning the alphabet.
- my toddler loves this he is all the time exploring this ..the different music tones is very impressive
- My 2 year old got a samsung tab a 8.1 for his birthday to download learning apps (which I also recommend) so I wasn’t sure if t… Read More