The 9 Best Camp Oven Stove
Nowadays, there are so many products of camp oven stove in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for camp oven stove in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings camp oven stove which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners.Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven
- comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Full Dimensions- 12.5 L x 21 W x 18 H inches. Internal Oven Dimensions- 11 L x 16 W x 9 H inches. Oven fits 9 x 13 inches pan inside. weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners Oven output: 3,000 BTU (heats up to 400° F) Insulated, efficient oven box and 2 oven racks Matchless ignition Stainless steel body Built-in oven temperature gauge Oven fits 9 x 13 pan inside Powered by a disposable 1 lb propane bottle, can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks Ready to cook out of the box The SPECS Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 24.5 x 16 x 21″ Box Weight: 37 lbs
Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-clean aluminum steel construction resists scratches and corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bring the joy of fresh-baked muffins, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and other treats to any campsite with the Coleman Camp Oven. Designed to fit neatly on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves, this portable oven gives you the ability to bake treats or keep food warm while spending time outdoors. The included interior rack adjusts to 3 heights, while the easy-to-read thermometer lets you bake with confidence. This portable oven is made from smooth aluminized steel that resists corrosion and scratches and wipes clean easily, and it folds flat for convenient carrying and storage when it’s time to pack up camp.
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman camping oven is designed to sit on a two- or three-burner camping stove.
The oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
Stansport Propane Outdoor Camp Oven and 2 Burner Range
- Stainless steel for durability
- Porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill
- Oven with double crystal door
- Piezo electronic Ignition
- Top covers designed to avoid spills
- 2 burner range has a maximum of 5,300 BTU’s, Porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill resist stains, Piezo electronic ignition, Stainless steel for longer durability
- Oven 3,500 BTU’s with a maximum temperature of 480 degrees, Oven features double crystal door for superior security and low outside heat
- 4′ hose, regulator and temperature gauge included
- Size: 12″ X 21″ X 17″, Weight: 30.2 lbs., 1-year warranty against manufacturers defects
- Warning: ALL propane stoves are for outdoor use only
Stansport propane outdoor camp Oven and range is easy to take along to a campsite, tailgate party or backyard event. Constructed of stainless steel for long durability and porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill resist stains. The 2-Burner range has a maximum of 5,300 btu’s and the Oven reaches a maximum of 480 degree 3,500 btu’s Piezo electronic ignition. The Oven has double crystal doors for superior security and low outside heat. Top cover is designed to avoid spills. A 4 foot hose with a regulator and Oven temperature gauge is included. There is an attached windshield.
Camp Chef Outdoor Oven with Carry Bag and Bulk Tank Hose
S’mores over a campfire aren’t your only option when it comes to tasty treats at the campsite. When you bring along our Outdoor Oven, the cooking possibilities are endless. This oven unlocks capabilities of a home oven and range. Designed to be both portable and versatile, the Outdoor Oven provides you with enough heat to cook anything from a breakfast skillet to your fresh cinnamon rolls. It’s perfect for camping, emergency preparedness, tailgating, and more. The oven can reach temperatures up to 400º F and will easily fit a 9 x 13 pan. With a 1 lb. propane bottle, you can hold a temperature of 350º F for up to 7 hours. Add a camping oven to your collection today.
Koblenz PFK-400 Victoria 4-Burner Gas Stove, Bronze, 18" x 24"
- Bronze color
- 4 Burner stove
- Porcelain enamel top cover
- Manual ignition
- BOX DIMENSIONS: Width: 26″ Depth: 21″ Height: 6″ Net weight: 15 lb
- 16,000 total BTUs in four high-performance burners
- Fully adjustable flame control for burner efficiency and optimal product life
- Includes a Porcelain cover which shields for maximum protection
- Manually ignited with a standard canister of LP Gas (no power needed)
- Measures 20.08 x 24.6 x 5.12 (LWH)
Koblenz has developed high quality products for over 40 years that are targeted at solving real consumer needs in both the domestic and industrial markets. Quality is designed into the product from its conception. Our vertical integration in manufacturing processes, including metal stampings, injection molding, motor winding and assembly, have allowed Koblenz to offer customers, turnkey project development from state of the art design sketches to high quality finished products. An uncompromising commitment to quality and customer satisfaction is our goal. Convenient and reliable, Koblenz 4-Burner Stove is a trustworthy choice for almost any social outdoor activity, including camping, hunting, tailgating and backyard cookouts. This stove is equipped with four 16,000 BTU burners, with independently adjustable flames that let you boil water on high while you simmer chili on low. The fuel is long lasting as well: with just a single standard LP gas canister (sold separately), you can use both burners on high for more than enough time to prepare a weekend’s worth of meals. Plus, the stove includes a Porcelain cover, which shields the burners for maximum protection. Koblenz PFK-400 Victoria 4-Burner Gas Stove combine versatility and cook quality of a patio grill with portability of a traditional camp stove. 1 Year warranty guaranteed. Measures 20.08 x 24.6 x 5.12 (LWH). item is designed for outdoor use only and works with standard 1lb or 20lb lp fuel tanks/hoses. It is not for indoor use and not to be connected to other appliances.
EcoZoom Versa Rocket Survival Stove – Portable Wood Burning, Biomass and Charcoal Camp Stove for Camping, Outdoor and RV
- ULTIMATE BIOMASS, CHARCOAL AND WOOD STOVE: Forget about spending money on propane. The Versa uses wood, charcoal or solid biomass as fuel. Perfect cook stove for outdoor adventures or emergency situations.
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS: One of the best emergency tools to have is a survival stove. No need to stock gas, propane or electricity when you have the Eco Zoom Versa. Use twigs, branches and leaves to cook a meal!
- ENERGY EFFICIENT COOKING: It’s rocket stove design funnels heat directly to the bottom of your cookware. This wood stove will cook an entire meal quickly and with minimal fuel.
- EASY TO START AND PORTABLE: This camping stove only weighs 17lbs making it extremely portable to take on car camping, RV adventures or any outdoor activity off grid.
- ECO-FRIENDLY STOVE: This outdoor stove has an extremely efficient design meaning that you can generate up to 23,000 BTU with little fuel. As a result, CO emissions are reduced and you won’t get smoke in your face!
Finally, your search for the best nature-friendly outdoor cooker is over. No gas or propane, no problem. The Versa from Eco Zoom offers you powerful flexibility for all your outdoor cooking needs. You can cook with wood or solid biomass fuel in a rugged and durable design. The Versa is the most popular outdoor cooker in the United States and makes for a great camping, patio, or emergency preparedness cooking solution. A fully insulated vertical combustion chamber Forces gases to mix with flames when in use, decreasing harmful emissions while boasting tremendous fuel efficiency. The combustion chamber and top door insulation is lined with a refractory metal to provide ultimate durability. Both the main combustion chamber door and the damper door (bottom door) have reinforced metal frames with hinges that serve to securely close the doors and regulate airflow. Lastly, the Versa features Eco Zoom newly designed three-prong stove top and stainless steel handles. The flattened prongs decrease the chance of chipping the cast iron top while still offering the ability to cook with a flat or rounded bottom pot. The rigid stainless steel handles are covered with Silicone grips to ensure they stay cool even when the stove is hot. The Versa is compatible to be used with any camp cooking set, cast iron cookware and stainless steel pots. Use any portable camping kitchen products with the EcoZoom Versa to cook a meal!
Camp Chef Professional Outdoor Oven with Carry Bag and
Enjoy the convenience of cooking on an oven and stove top, anywhere with the new Professional Outdoor Oven. Your new favorite camp oven now has thermostatic oven control and a higher (5,000 BTU/hr) internal oven output. Brew coffee at the campsite or cook asparagus in the Alps. Wherever you go, your camp oven is both dependable and durable for all conditions. While Camp Ovens are nothing new for Camp Chef, we’ve upgraded this unit to include thermostatic temperature settings to offer you appliance-like control. Purchase this for the campsite, tailgate, emergency preparedness, or the hunting cabin.
Stainless Steel Camp Stove Toaster Rack Foldable Rectangular Stove Toaster Bread Toast Tray Rack Camping Picnic Bread Toaster Rack Outdoors Glacier Hand-Held for Camping Outdoor Cooking Set Cookware
- STAINLESS STEEL TOASTER – Use for stainless steel camping toaster,camp toaster,camping gas,stainless steel toaster,toast rack.Made of durable stainless steel and works on any camp stove Just unfold, place a slice of bread on the grill and enjoy perfect toast.This stainless toaster is resistant to scratches and abrasions while its fine steel mesh distributes heat evenly for quick and easy toasting that doesn’t leave you with burnt or partly done toast.
- SAFE & HEALTH – Use for heat diffuser for gas stove,stainless steel toaster,coffee maker camping,campfire sandwich maker,toaster stainless steel.Extremely compact toaster, perfect for any camping and trip.Hand-held toaster with long handle for easy operation.Mesh for evenly distributes heat for easy toasting.The stainless steel material is safe and hygienic, and will not produce toxic substances in the heating process, and will not cause harm to the human body, so it can be used safely
- FOLDING DESIGN – Use for portable stove top,propane coffee maker,flat bread toaster,cast iron sandwich maker camping, toaster,the brave little toaster,green toaster,coffee maker camping,gas camping stove,bread toaster,solar stove,best toaster,camping gas burner,bagel toaster,stainless steel toaster 2 slice.Folds flat for compact storage,ideal for toast or for bread and rolls.This toast rack can be folded up very convenient, portable and outdoor activities are very convenient to use
- CONVENIENT FOR OUTDOOR USE – Hand-held toaster with a long handle for easy operation.Mesh for evenly distributes heat for easy toastin. Lightweight, and foldable design convenient for outdoor camping and picnic. This toaster holder fits easily on any camp stove. No need installation, just open it and set it up. Then you could bake a bread or roast sausage on top of this rack. When you’re done, the toaster folds for easy, compact storage
- 100% SATISFACTION CUSTOMER SERVICE – Use for bread rack,toaster bagel,propane campfire,cheap toaster,toaster wide,camper stove,one burner camp stove.Bring this handy little toaster along with you so you can complete your gourmet camping breakfast with perfectly crispy toast. Ideal for BBQ, Party, Hiking, Camping, Fishing, Picnic, Cooking Breakfast, Grill, Hunting.Package Included:1 x Camp Stove Toaster
- 1 x Stuff Sack
- (Note:The gas tank ,stove and bread are NOT included,only for your reference)
camping burner,white toaster 2 slice,camp burner,camper level gauge,camp oven,toaster white,4 toaster,toaster bags,backpacking grill,propane stoves for camping,gas portable camping stoves,toaster 2 slide,camp stove,white toaster 4 slice,compact toaster,toaster 4,camping stoves,toaster oven with toaster on top,backpacking coffee maker,camp stoves,counter top grill electric,white toaster,portable campfire,camping gas grill,two burner camp stove,small camping stove,toasters 4 slice,gas camping grill,stove for camping,gas stove for camping,toaster 4 slice,fire stove,folding stove
✔ STAINLESS STEEL TOASTER RACK
Made of food-grade stainless steel, anti-rust and passes FDA food safe test; It can bake bread or other slice food. Fine steel mesh evenly distributes heat for easy toasting.
✔ MINI & PORTABLE DESIGN
The toaster rack weighs only 5.8oz, ultralight; the unfolded size is (L x W x H): 16.5x 11x 4 cm/6.49 x 4.33 x1.57 inch and it’s foldable to store in your backpack, easy to transport and carry.
✔ EASY TO USE
This toaster holder fits easily on any camp stove. No need installation, just open it and set it up. Then you could bake a bread or roast sausage on top of this rack. When you’re done, the toaster folds for easy, compact storage
✔ MULTI-FUNCTIONAL USE
Bring this handy little toaster along with you so you can complete your gourmet camping breakfast with perfectly crispy toast. Ideal for BBQ, Party, Hiking, Camping, Fishing, Picnic, Cooking Breakfast, Grill, Hunting
Type:Camp Stove Toaster Rack
Unfold size:16.5x 11x 4 cm/6.49 x 4.33 x1.57 inch
Folding size:16.5 x14.5 x1.5 cm/6.49 x 5.7 x0.59 inch
Package included: 1x Stove Toaster
Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found camp oven stove for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best camp oven stove: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy