Best Cuisinart 3 In 1 Food Processor
Nowadays, there are so many products of cuisinart 3 in 1 food processor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for cuisinart 3 in 1 food processor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cuisinart 3 in 1 food processor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Cuisinart HFP-300 PrepExpress 220-Watt Handheld Electric Food Processor, White and Stainless Steel
- 220-watt handheld food processor for grating, slicing, or shredding
- Simple, single-button activation on the handle
- retractable cord
- 3 stainless-steel cutting drums, each measuring 3 inches wide
- Dishwasher-safe food chamber, pusher, and drums
- Measures 8 by 3-3/4 by 12 inches
- 3-year limited warranty
Cuisinart added to its signature food processor line the Handheld Food Processor. A comfortable handle allows users to pick it up to grate, slice or shred ingredients directly into a bowl or pan. Stainless steel accents make it an elegant addition to Cuisinart’s food prep collection.
Cuisinart CJE-1000Die-Cast Juice Extractor
- 1000-watt 5-speed juice extractor with large 3-inch feeding chute
- Control dial with blue LED light ring; anti-drip adjustable flow spout; easy unlock and lift system
- Foam-reducing filter basket; die-cast and stainless-steel housing; dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes 2-liter pulp container, 1-quart juice pitcher, and cleaning brush
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Cuisinart CJE-1000 Juice Extractor
Equipped with a 1000-watt powerful motor, this easy-to-use juice extractor makes it exceptionally convenient to enjoy fresh, healthy fruit and vegetable juice from the comfort of home. The unit’s large 3-inch feeding chute can accommodate whole apples, pears, and other large-size fruits and vegetables (extra-large items may need to be cut into smaller pieces first).
Choose from five speed settings by turning the control dial with the blue LED light ring, then watch as freshly extracted juice flows effortlessly from the anti-drip adjustable flow spout. The thoughtfully designed appliance also provides an exclusive easy unlock and lift system, a filter basket specially designed to reduce foam, and a high-quality design that runs quietly–no need to wake up the whole family when getting an early start on the day.
Accessories include a 2-liter pulp container that makes it easy to discard unwanted pulp and a 1-quart juice pitcher for collecting juice to serve at the breakfast table or to store in the refrigerator for later. The unit’s removable parts clean up easily by hand or in the dishwasher, and a cleaning brush comes included. Housed in die cast and stainless steel, the juice extractor measures approximately 15-2/5 by 11-4/5 by 19 inches.
- 2-liter pulp container: Easy to remove and clean
- 1-liter juice pitcher: Easily transfers to table or fridge
- 1000 watts of power
- Recipe book included with instruction manual
- Die-cast and stainless steel housing for elegant finish and durability
- Cuisinart exclusive easy unlock and lift system
- Cuisinart exclusive foam management filter disk
- Cuisinart exclusive anti-drip adjustable flow spout
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe for easy clean up
- Large 3 inch feed tube for whole fruits and vegetables
- 5-speed dial control with blue LED light ring
- Quiet operation
- Easily juices hard and soft produce
- Cleaning brush included for quicker clean up
- Limited 3-year warranty
Vegetables, Fruits and their key vitamins and minerals
|Asparagus||A, B1 (thiamine), C, choline, folic acid||potassium|
|Beets||A, C, chlorophyll, B6||calcium, potassium, choline and iron|
|Cabbage||B6, C||iodine, potassium and sulfur|
|Carrots||A, C||potassium, calcium, phosphorus and carotene|
|Celery||organic alkaline minerals (balances blood PH levels)|
|Fennel||alkaline, calcium and magnesium content|
|Kale||A and chlorophyll||calcium|
|Parsley||A, C, and chloropyll||calcium|
|Parsnips||A, C, and chloropyll||calcium|
|Radishes||C||choline, phosphorus, potassium|
|Spinach||A, B complex, chlorophyll||calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium|
|Apples||A, B1, B2, B6, biotin, folic acid and pantothenic acid||choline, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium, silicon, sodium and sulfer|
|Cherries||A, C, B1, B2, folic acid and niacin||calcium, cobalt, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, Potassium, Contains powerful alkalizing properties.|
|A, C, B-complex and folic acid||calcium, iron, phosphorous, potassium and enzymes|
|Grapes||A, B1, B2, C and niacin||calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese and phosphorous|
|Grapefruit||B-complex, C, E, K, biotin and inositol||calcium, phosphorous and potassium|
|Lemons and Limes||C and citric acid||Very strong cleanser.|
|Melons||A, B-complex and C||High in enzymes.|
|Oranges||A, B-complex, B1, B2, B6, C, K, biotin, folic acid and niacin||calcium, choline, copper, flourine, iron, manganese, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, silicon and zinc|
|Peaches||A, B1, B2, C, and niacin||calcium, iron, phosphorous and potassium|
|Pears||A, B1, B2, C, folic acid and niacin||phosphorous and potassium|
|Pineapples||C||choline and potassium. High in enzymes.|
|Strawberries||C||calcium, phosphorous and potassium|
|Watermelons||A||chlorophyll, enzymes and good cleanser|
Cuisinart CSB-300 Smart Stick Variable Speed Cordless Rechargeable Hand Blender with Electric Knife, Stainless Steel
- Cordless, rechargeable blender – 20 minutes of run time per charge
- 7.4 Amp lithium ion battery with quick charge feature
- 5 speed settings
- Long, slim 8 3/4” stainless steel shaft with large 3” commercial – design blade
- Power handle with stainless steel deco plate
Introducing a new hand blender that’s one of the most multifunctional food prep tools in any kitchen. This Smart Stick comes with an electric knife attachment that lets users effortlessly carve a roast or slice a loaf of bread, a 3-cup chopper for nuts, cheese and garlic, and a chef’s whisk for meringue and whipped cream. The slim stainless steel shaft is 9.5 inches long with a larger blade and guard for faster results. Five speeds and 20 minutes of run time on each charge make this cordless stick blender any chef’s all-time favorite!. Features: Cordless rechargeable blender – 20 minutes of run time per charge|8.0 volt lithium ion battery with quick charge feature|5 speed settings|Long slim 9½” stainless steel shaft with large 3″ commercial bell and blade guard design|Includes electric knife attachment with automatic lock 2 cup chopper with stainless steel blade chef’s whisk 4 cup measuring cup and pouch to safely store blender and attachments|New Power Lock/Unlock feature|Power handle with stainless steel deco plate|Limited 3 year warranty|BPA free
Cuisinart CGS-134BL Grilling Tool Set with Grill Glove, Black (3-Piece)
- Tool set includes grill spatula
- grill fork
- grill tongs
- and a bonus grill glove
- Made of durable stainless steel
- integrated loops for hanging
- Black-accent rubberized plastic grips ensure comfort and a secure grip
- Elongated handles keep hands safe from the heat
- Set measures approximately 18.6 by 4.7 by 3 Inch
- 1-year limited warranty
Innovative culinary tools are the Cuisinart signature. The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to their famous food processors – plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the modern chef like Cuisinart. Cuisinart is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers. And now you can take the world famous Cuisinart brand to your patio, lawn, tailgate, or campsite with their comprehensive line of Cuisinart outdoor grilling products available now on Amazon.
Cuisinart DLC-8SY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, White
- Includes three slicing/shredding discs, new chopping blade, and spatula
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegatables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 625 watt motor. Stainless steel thin slicing disc (2mm) and medium slicing disc (4mm).
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices. 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family.
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
Great for the chef, features 11-cup work bowl and extra-large feed tube for slicing whole fruits and vegetables. Powerful enough to knead bread with ease. With stainless steel medium, thin and shredding/slicing discs, and chopping blade. 5-year full motor warranty. In white, almond or black. Model DLC-8SY. Features: 11 cup work bowl|625 watt motor|Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables|Easy to use and clean|Additional accessories included for even more versatility|Stainless steel thin slicing disc (2mm) and medium slicing disc (4mm)|Stainless steel shredding disc|Chopping/mixing blade|Small and large pushers|Detachable disc stem|Compact flat cover|Spatula|Instruction/Recipe book|Full 5-year motor warranty|Limited 3-year warranty on entire unit|BPA Free
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
Cuisinart DLC-1 Mini-Prep Food Processor, White
DLC1Features: -Powerful chopper/grinder.-White Base.-21-ounce work bowl.-2 speeds for precision processing.-Patented reversible blade.-Dishwasher-safe parts.-Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges.-Spatula.-Instruction/Recipe Book. Dimensions: -Overall Dimensions: 8.25”H x 6.9”W x 5.2”D. Warranty: -Limited 18-month warranty.
The Cuisinart Mini-Prep food processor stands 8 inches tall and just over 4 inches wide, but don’t let the size fool you. The base houses a motor so powerful that you need to stabilize it with one hand when using the high setting to whip up a strawberry-banana smoothie for one in less than a minute. The clear plastic prep bowl locks into place with a simple twist, while the blades can be set sharp side up for chopping onions or grating Parmesan cheese, or turned blunt side up for making walnut pesto or whipping up chocolate frosting. The set includes a spatula and a cleaning brush to remove coffee grounds.
For best results, cut ingredients into small, even pieces–about 1/2-inch square or so works well. In general, use the sharp-edge approach for low speed and the blunt side of the blades for high speed. If you need to run the motor for longer than one minute, pause and begin again. The bowl, cover, and blade assembly can all be run through the dishwasher, but watch your fingers when dissembling the machine, as the blades are extremely sharp. –Irene Svete
Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
Great for the chef, features 11-cup work bowl and extra-large feed tube for slicing whole fruits and vegetables. Powerful enough to knead bread with ease. With stainless steel medium, thin and shredding/slicing discs, and chopping blade. 5-year full motor warranty. In white, almond or black. Model DLC-8SBCY.
Cuisinart FP-13DGM Elemental 13 Cup Food Processor and Dicing Kit, Gunmetal
- 13-cup large bowl, the exterior of the work bowl only measure up-to only 8 Cups but has a 13 cup capacity, 4.5-cup small bowl
- Dicing disc with 10 mm grid plus cleaning tool
- Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage system – seals bowl and locks blade
- Patented Blade Lock system
- Easy to clean – removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Troubleshooting steps are provide in page 15 and 16 of User Manual available under Technical Specification
Tackle food prep tasks both large and small with the Cuisinart Elemental 13 Food Processor. The NEW dicing disc features a 10mm screen for dicing food into perfect squares and we’ve also included a cleaning tool to keep it in top operating condition. The 13-cup work bowl easily handles larger quantities of ingredients, making it perfect for big family meals and entertaining – the bonus 4 cup bowl is ideal for smaller amounts. Two stainless steel blades and two discs make quick work of chopping nuts, pureeing soup, slicing tomatoes, shredding cheese and more. The high gloss base adds high style to any kitchen.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found cuisinart 3 in 1 food processor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best cuisinart 3 in 1 food processor: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy