The Best Cuisinart Food Processor With Attachments
We spent many hours on research to finding cuisinart food processor with attachments, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cuisinart food processor with attachments, you should not miss this article. cuisinart food processor with attachments coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 cuisinart food processor with attachments by our suggestions
696 reviews analysed
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
Great for the chef, features 11-cup work bowl and extra-large feed tube for slicing whole fruits and vegetables. Powerful enough to knead bread with ease. With stainless steel medium, thin and shredding/slicing discs, and chopping blade. 5-year full motor warranty. In white, almond or black. Model DLC-8SBCY.
Cuisinart FP-8GM Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor, Gunmetal
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, silver.
Cuisinart FP-SP Spiral Accessory Kit
Cuisinart FP-DC Kit dicing accessory One Size Grey
Imagine dicing favorite fresh vegetables and fruits into perfect little 10mm squares in seconds! The Dicing Accessory Kit attaches to our FP Series Food Processors to let you dice a cupful or bowlful of nutritious broccoli, zucchini, carrots and onions to add color, flavor and texture to soups and sauces. Or you can dice firm, fresh fruits like apples and pears to garnish a salad. Easy to use, with a cleaning tool that instantly clears the grid to make cleanup quick. Everything goes into the storage case when done, and the lid of the case is a flat work bowl cover. Cuisinart thinks of everything!
Cuisinart SM-FP Food-Processor Attachment for Cuisinart Stand Mixer, White
- Food-processor attachment saves time in the kitchen
- Connects to high-speed power outlet on Cuisinart stand mixer
- 3-cup capacity
- stainless-steel blade chops, purees, and mixes
- Large feed tube
- reversible disc for slicing vegetables or shredding cheese
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- COMPATABLE MODEL”Series”: SM-70, SM-70BC, SM-70BK, SM-55, SM-55BC, SM-55BK
Nothing handles time-consuming food prep tasks better than a genuine Cuisinart Food Processor. This handy 3-cup attachment connects to the high-speed power outlet on any Cuisinart Stand Mixer to chop nuts, puree soup, or mix soups and sauces. A reversible slicing/shredding disk makes quick work of slicing vegetables and shredding hard cheeses. Food processing has never been so easy!
Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor, White
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease
- Easy to use and clean
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Note: How-to Disc not included
The Cuisinart Pro Classic Food Processor makes all your favorites, from stir-fries and main course salads, to peanut butter and homemade bread. Accessories include a stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, chopping blade, small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and instruction/recipe book.
Cuisinart DLC-836 6-by-6mm Fruit, Vegetable and French Fry Disc Fits 7 and 11-Cup Processors
With this versatile cutting disc, you’ll create 1/4-inch square strips of potatoes, zucchini, and turnips for deep frying or baking, coarsely chop tomatoes and onions for salsa, make sticks of celery and carrots and other vegetables for salads and crudités, and cut strips of fruits for salads and preserves.
Deep-fried, oven-roasted, or tossed in a sauté pan… everybody loves french fries–or, as an alternative, sweet potato fries. Cuisinart’s precisely engineered blade cuts uniform strips from whole potatoes, yams, turnips, zucchini, eggplant, or anything else you can think of, into just the right size to produce a crisp outside and tender interior. It’s also useful for cutting vegetables for crudités and preparing fruit for salads and preserves. Made of stainless steel and dishwasher-safe, it comes with a limited three-year warranty. –Victoria Jenkins
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
Cuisinart FP-13DSV Elemental 13 Cup Food Processor and Dicing Kit, Silver
- 13-cup large bowl, 4.5-cup small bowl. LWH- 8.10 inches x 10.43 inches x 16.43 inches, MC LWH- 22.24 inches x 11.61 inches x 18.31 inches
- Dicing disc with 10 mm grid plus cleaning tool
- Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage system – seals bowl and locks blade
- Patented Blade Lock system
- Easy to clean – removable parts are dishwasher safe
Tackle food prep tasks both large and small with the Cuisinart Elemental 13 Food Processor. The NEW dicing disc features a 10mm screen for dicing food into perfect squares and we’ve also included a cleaning tool to keep it in top operating condition. The 13-cup work bowl easily handles larger quantities of ingredients, making it perfect for big family meals and entertaining – the bonus 4.5 cup bowl is ideal for smaller amounts. Two stainless steel blades and two discs make quick work of chopping nuts, pureeing soup, slicing tomatoes, shredding cheese and more. The high gloss base adds high style to any kitchen.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cuisinart Food Processor With Attachments for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Cuisinart Food Processor With Attachments, eg:
- What are Top 10 Cuisinart Food Processor With Attachments for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Cuisinart Food Processor With Attachments to buy?
- What are Top Rated Cuisinart Food Processor With Attachments to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Cuisinart Food Processor With Attachments?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Cuisinart Food Processor With Attachments.
- Before deciding to buy any Cuisinart Food Processor With Attachments, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Cuisinart Food Processor With Attachments and What you should consider when buying the Cuisinart Food Processor With Attachments and Where to Buy or Purchase the Cuisinart Food Processor With Attachments. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Cuisinart Food Processor With Attachments of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Cuisinart Food Processor With Attachments.