Best Cusinart Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Blade
Nowadays, there are so many products of cusinart mini prep plus food processor blade in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for cusinart mini prep plus food processor blade in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cusinart mini prep plus food processor blade which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Cuisinart Stainless Steel Chopping/Mixing Blade
Fits Cuisinart DLC-1 Series.
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
Cuisinart DLC-4CHB Mini-Prep Plus 4-Cup Food Processor
- Mini food processor with 4-cup capacity work bowl
- Touch-pad controls
- auto-reversing blade for chopping or grinding
- Easy-grip handle
- dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a snap
- Custom spatula and instruction book with recipes included
- Measures 5-2/5 by 7-3/5 by 9-8/9 inches
- 18-month limited warranty
Kitchen style! A brushed stainless finish adds a touch of elegance the MiniPrep Plus 4 Cup Processor is now a fashionable fit for any kitchen. Includes the tools to perform any food preparation task…with superior style.
Cuisinart DLC-195TX Work Bowl with Cover for Mini-Prep (DLC-1)
21-ounce workbowl with cover
Cuisinart DLC-2011CHBY Prep 11 Plus 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless
- Set includes a stainless steel medium slicing disc (4mm), a stainless steel shredding disc and 1 blade that can be used for chopping/mixing/kneading.
- Speed automatically adjusts to ensure proper dough consistency
- Includes spatula, recipe/instruction book
- dishwasher-safe parts
- One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.BPA Free
Perfecting the art of food preparation. With a brushed stainless finish that adds a touch of elegance to any modern kitchen, the Cuisinart Prep Plus Food Processor is the ideal prep tool for any task. It’s compact build allows it to fit comfortably on any countertop and the large work bowl makes it easy to create an entire meal from scratch. After all, it’s a Cuisinart!.
Set includes a stainless steel medium slicing disc (4mm), a stainless steel shredding disc and 1 blade that can be used for chopping/mixing/kneading.
Cuisinart DLC-861TX Stainless Steel Blade
Sharp, S-curved blade chops with greater efficiency. Extra chopping blade makes large processing jobs easier because you don’t have to stop, wash and dry between ingredients or recipes. Adaptable to any Cuisinart 11-cup food processor. 6″L x 4″W x 2 1/4″H. 1/4 lb. Model: DLC-861TX. Product Features Stainless-steel construction for years of durability Fits any Cuisinart 11-cup food processor Dishwasher-safe Imported
Cuisinart DLC-001TXB Main Stainless Steel Chopping Blade
The Cuisinart DLC-001TXB Main Stainless Steel Chopping Blade fits models MP-14N DFP-14N DFP-14BCN MP-14 DLC-7E DLC-7FSP DLC-7FPC DLC-7M DLC-7P DLC-7 DLC-7SFP DLC-7M DLC-7SP DFP-14 DFP-14BC DLC-2014 DFP-14BCW DLC-2014N DLC-3014 DLC-3014CH CUSTOM14 PRO14
KitchenAid KFP0718CU 7-Cup Food Processor Chop, Puree, Shred and Slice – Contour Silver
- One-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid for easy set up.
- Easy to Clean with the sealed, leak-resistant work bowl, which means less food gets trapped in the bowl and lid. Also, the bowl, lid and accessories are all dishwasher-safe.
- Easy to store with a compact design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
- High, Low and Pulse Speeds to handle a variety of ingredients with precision. The easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls make operation simple.
- Chop, puree, shred, and slice everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses and more with the reversible medium slicing/shredding disc and multi-purpose blade.
Easy to Use, Clean and Store. This 7 Cup Food Processor features an innovative design with a one-click, twist-free, bowl assembly and latched lid that is very easy to use & clean. The blade and disc fit inside the bowl to make storage easy.
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found cusinart mini prep plus food processor blade for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best cusinart mini prep plus food processor blade: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy