Top 10 Food Processors Purple
Finding your suitable readers for food processors purple is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for food processors purple including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
882 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart Dfp 14Bksy Custom 14 Cup Processor
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product built to North American Electrical standards
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- extra-large Feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Note: shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly reefer user manual before use
- 14-Cup lexan work bowl
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Food Processors Purple, Cuisinart Dfp 14Bksy Custom 14 Cup Processor would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Cuisinart Dfp 14Bksy Custom 14 Cup Processor was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Cuisinart Dfp 14Bksy Custom 14 Cup Processor would be the Best Food Processors Purple for Money.
- I’m happy with the way it performs.
- Okay, do it again and again with the perfect expectable results.
- There was nothing wrong with the motor but the plastic parts and safety switch was done.
- Although i would like to fix it, i am told the part in no longer made.
- The first cuisinart food processor i bought just before this one did not work right out of the box.
- It made more sense to buy a new one than the cost of replacement bowls and such.
- Solid for the price at $134 during the holiday season 2018.
- Do yourself a favor and invest the money.
- Very nice & powerful- easy to use
- So far so good, My favorite part is that its so quiet.I’ve used cheaper 14 cup blender and its so loud that its hard to hear s… Read More
2. Black Decker Processor Black Fp1600b
- 8-Cup Work Bowl – Plent of room to work with
- Stainless Steel Chopping Blade, Slicer, Shredder
- Safety Interlocking System – Blades operate only when the lid is securely attached to the bowl
- Food Chute with Pusher – Helps guide food towards the slicing/shredding disk while the processor is going, for consistent results
- Dishwasher-Safe Removable Parts
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Black Decker Processor Black Fp1600b is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Black Decker Processor Black Fp1600b comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Food Processors Purple and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Food Processors Purple then don’t look beyond Black Decker Processor Black Fp1600b. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Food Processors Purple in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- Excellent product worth the money i use it for numerous things thank you.
- I bought this product through amazon many years ago.
- It noisy, but it worth the price.
- For having this product out there good shipping.
- Chute to insert items for processing not a large as other brands but worth the price.
- Very nicely built food processor. Its little louder than what i have expected but over all great product to have in your kitchen
- This processor is suuuuper loud. But I love it! I get a lot of use out of it.
- Perfect for everything I’ve tried–whether pie crust, bread crumbs, vegetables–it does the job quickly.Not that the inside doe… Read More
3. Kitchenaid Kfp0718er Processor 7_Cup Empire
- One-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid for easy set up.
- High, Low and Pulse Speeds to handle a variety of ingredients with precision. The easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls make operation simple.
- Chop, puree, shred, and slice everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses and more with the reversible medium slicing/shredding disc and multi-purpose blade.
- Easy to Clean with the sealed, leak-resistant work bowl, which means less food gets trapped in the bowl and lid. Also, the bowl, lid and accessories are all dishwasher-safe.
- Easy to store with a compact design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Kitchenaid Kfp0718er Processor 7_Cup Empire has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Kitchenaid Kfp0718er Processor 7_Cup Empire is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Kitchenaid Kfp0718er Processor 7_Cup Empire easily gets the award of Best Food Processors Purple Under 100$.
- It’s ideal for my usage of the product.
- Looks and feels solid – love the matte black with the brushed steel.
- Got a mediun to mediun coarse ground.
- I called customer service and explained what happened, and since it was within the first year of purchase it was covered by the… Read More
- I love this for a person with sore hands this is easy
- easy to use and to wash. the rotation of the blade shows some slight wobble.
- Great product but grating cheese results in balls of cheese. This may also happen with others.The product itself is sturdy yet … Read More
4. Kitchenaid Kfp1318cu 13 Cup Food Processor
- All-in-one storage solution to store all blades and discs directly in the in-bowl storage caddy.
- Snap and Go, easy clean work bowl for easy set up with the twist-free, one-click bowl assembly and latched lid. Add warm water and 1-2 drops of dish soap in the leak-resistant bowl to quickly clean bowl and blades.
- Reduce prep time with the 3-in-1 Feed Tube to process a variety of ingredient shapes and sizes – tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes and more.
- Easily adjust slicing thickness with the externally adjustable Exact Slice disc, from thick to thin.
- Chop, shred, precision slice, knead and mix everything from fresh veggies to cheeses, doughs, sauces, salsa and so much more.
5. Hamilton Beach 70670 Processor Vegetable
- oversized feed chute
- Dishwasher-safe bowl, lid, blades, and discs
- 2 reversible slicing/shredding discs
- Full-size 10-cup food processor with powerful 525-watt motor
- 2 speed options plus pulse for precision results
- stainless-steel chopping blade
- 6 Versatile Functions: Chop, Puree, Fine Shred, Coarse Shred, Slice and Crinkle Cut
- internal cord storage. BPA free
If you are buying a Food Processors Purple for the first time, then you should have Hamilton Beach 70670 Processor Vegetable. It has fewer features when you make Food Processors Purple comparisons of Hamilton Beach 70670 Processor Vegetable with any other Food Processors Purple but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Food Processors Purple, grab any Food Processors Purple but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Hamilton Beach 70670 Processor Vegetable
- I couldn’t be happier with this product.
- I have had hamilton beach products in the past and have always been pleased with the way they operate.
- I finally broke my first one while trying to shred rock hard swiss cheese, it was more due to my inattentiveness than any flaw… Read More
- And it still works great, much better quality plastic.
- For the price, couldn’t ask for anything better.
- And careful taking it out of the packaging.
- Great product for larger amounts of cutting/processing
- This thing is pretty awesome. I had a hand me down food processor from my aunt and while that one was okay. This one beats it. … Read More
6. Cuisinart Fp 13Dgm Elemental Processor Gunmetal
- Troubleshooting steps are provide in page 15 and 16 of User Manual available under Technical Specification
- 13-cup large bowl, the exterior of the work bowl only measure up-to only 8 Cups but has a 13 cup capacity, 4.5-cup small bowl
- Dicing disc with 10 mm grid plus cleaning tool
- Easy to clean – removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Patented Blade Lock system
- Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage system – seals bowl and locks blade
Tackle food prep tasks both large and small with the Cuisinart Elemental 13 Food Processor. The NEW dicing disc features a 10mm screen for dicing food into perfect squares and we’ve also included a cleaning tool to keep it in top operating condition. The 13-cup work bowl easily handles larger quantities of ingredients, making it perfect for big family meals and entertaining – the bonus 4 cup bowl is ideal for smaller amounts. Two stainless steel blades and two discs make quick work of chopping nuts, pureeing soup, slicing tomatoes, shredding cheese and more. The high gloss base adds high style to any kitchen.
- Found this food processor on sale on amazon, shipping took a while but i’m pleased with the purchase!
- I’ve made so many fun things with this guy, blades seem sharp still, easy to set up and pretty easy to clean, i’m really pleased!
- She is over the moon happy with the new cuisinart.
- However, the product i got appears to be an open box, resealed box, scratches, marks over the cup, looks generally used.
- Good price, comes with two slicing/shredding discs.
- No imperfections and came in original packaging its.
- Perfectly boxed, original packaging, everything properly braced with cardboard and foam, all the plastic parts in their own cle… Read More
- My last food processor was 10 years ago, also a cusinart.
- To me, this is a powerful kitchen tool which has more functions than vitamix.
- Love this machine, lot less chopping & it blends great
- This food processor is a workhorse! It’s strong motor powers through pretty much any ingredient and it is a breeze to clean…… Read More
7. Cuisinart Fp 8Sv Elemental Processor Silver
- 8-Cup work bowl with measurement markings
- Easy-To-Clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Bisphenol A(BPA) free
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing. Dimensions : 7.60 L x 9.58 W x 15.19 H inches
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs – medium to fine
Cuisinart Fp 8Sv Elemental Processor Silver is another one which falls under Food Processors Purple for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Cuisinart Fp 8Sv Elemental Processor Silver ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Food Processors Purple and that is what has revived them. Cuisinart Fp 8Sv Elemental Processor Silver has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Cuisinart Fp 8Sv Elemental Processor Silver is amazing features.
- I had the smaller version, but super happy with the upgrade!
- Good quality, all of the features you may need and it does a great job.
- Keep in mind that most of the bad reviews on here are years old, and the product has most likely gone through an upgrade since … Read More
- With the very simple, click on the workbowl, insert blade, click on lid and process.
- I got this at a good price $69.
- Cleanup is much easier than the elite model.
- Well made and a great value for the cost.
- I use for all kinds of kitchen chopping & baking.
- Love this food processor! Not too big not too small. Shreds, slices and blends great and is quiet!
- After 3 years of constant use, we still love this food processor. Easy cleaning (very important) does the job,looks nice. Hig… Read More
8. Cuisinart Dlc 2Abc Processor Brushed Chrome
- spatula included
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Simple push-button control panel
- Limited 18-month warranty
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
Cuisinart Dlc 2Abc Processor Brushed Chrome is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Cuisinart Dlc 2Abc Processor Brushed Chrome wins the users. Most of them who buy Cuisinart Dlc 2Abc Processor Brushed Chrome once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Food Processors Purple in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Food Processors Purple to any other Food Processors Purple is least.
9. Cuisinart Fp 8Gm Elemental Processor Gunmetal
Cuisinart Fp 8Gm Elemental Processor Gunmetal is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Cuisinart Fp 8Gm Elemental Processor Gunmetal which falls into premium category but Cuisinart Fp 8Gm Elemental Processor Gunmetalis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Cuisinart Fp 8Gm Elemental Processor Gunmetal offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Food Processors Purple available in the market today. Cuisinart Fp 8Gm Elemental Processor Gunmetal was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Food Processors Purple to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- It seems like a good product, i’m just not sure i really need a food processor with the amount of cooking i do.
- Like it very much, great price and good product
- Stinks that the quality of appliances dives as the clock ticks.
- Also when feeding carrots through with the shredder disk, chunks get stuck and get by the edge of the blade and not shredded properly.
- Very high quality, good size not small and big enough.
- I like that the 8-cup works the same – the bowl goes on and off easily, etc.
- Then i bought this food processor, and making cranberry relish became fast and easy.
- It makes it super fast and easy.
- I use this far more than my blendtec blender now.
- This unit if fine, but it doesn’t do anything more than other brands and models at a lower price point.
- Great for chopping vegetables quickly and easily.
- Amazing to me the features this machine offers. Can do about anything. Highly recommend.
- Everything was great except that it can’t process frozen things too well. It also shakes quite violently when the thing inside … Read More
10. Hamilton Beach 72850 Processor Electric
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE. No difficult twisting or locking – just stack the bowl and blade on the base, then place the lid on top.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Bowl, lid and blade are dishwasher safe.
- FRESH INGREDIENTS IN ONE STEP. Simply press the patented lid for chopping action.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CHOPPING ACTION. Stainless steel blades and powerful 350 watt motor can handle even the toughest ingredients.
- BUILT-IN OIL DISPENSER. Allows you to add liquids to the bowl during processing, great for homemade dressings.
Hamilton Beach food choppers speed food prep by handling the chopping, mincing and mixing for you. Don’t let the compact, lightweight design fool you. These popular food choppers are powerful enough to take on onions, herbs, nuts, garlic and more. You can even use these food choppers to puree sauces and baby food. Hamilton Beach food choppers’ stainless steel chopping blades provide powerful, reliable results. Plus, they’re easy to use and clean — the bowl, lid and chopping blade are dishwasher safe, and the hideaway cord cuts countertop clutter. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surface including stove
- Good product that i use daily to chop everything
- For the price, it is definitely worth it.
- 5 cup mini food processor but it has such a kludgy design and the 2-pc lid kept separating making it very user unfriendly.
- It’s an awesome grinder for such a low price.
- I used to have a kitchenaid 3.
- I cannot say this for any other similar manufacturer.
- Good product that I use daily to chop everything
- I got the product on Jan. 21, 2020. I use it about twice per week to grind onion, garlic, ginger, meat (pork & beef), etc… Ve… Read More