The 4 Best Mec Reflector Oven Camping
Nowadays, there are so many products of mec reflector oven camping in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for mec reflector oven camping in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings mec reflector oven camping which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-clean aluminum steel construction resists scratches and corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bring the joy of fresh-baked muffins, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and other treats to any campsite with the Coleman Camp Oven. Designed to fit neatly on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves, this portable oven gives you the ability to bake treats or keep food warm while spending time outdoors. The included interior rack adjusts to 3 heights, while the easy-to-read thermometer lets you bake with confidence. This portable oven is made from smooth aluminized steel that resists corrosion and scratches and wipes clean easily, and it folds flat for convenient carrying and storage when it’s time to pack up camp.
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman camping oven is designed to sit on a two- or three-burner camping stove.
The oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
Lightweight Aluminum Reflector Oven
- Lightweight – 1lb 5oz without cover and strap (1lb 5.5oz with)
- Laser cut aluminum, aluminum rivets, aluminum hinges
- Hand built
- Folds down very compact (folded dimensions: 11″ x 8″ x 1/2″)
- Need something bigger? See our Large Aluminum Reflector Oven in separate listing!
A very lightweight all aluminum reflector oven used to bake food while you are in the outdoors. The oven has a folding design for easy packing. It unfolds quickly, locking in place, and takes very little time to set up. It is for use in front of flames, no need to wait for coals in the fire to cook. It is easy to transport and will add very little weight to your backpack while giving a lot of comfort in cooking like you are at home. The “Reflecto” ovens are made from laser cut aluminum and hand built to ensure quality. Aluminum hinges and aircraft grade aluminum rivets hold the ovens together and allow for the very compact folding design. The smaller model is made to fit a normal sized pie tin. The oven is for use in front of a campfire to bake anything that could normally be cooked in an oven at home. A short list of examples that have been personally cooked in this oven include: full grouse, pizza, cinnamon rolls, bread, pies, muffins, fresh fish, and much more. All have been cooked in the middle of the woods (most on Boundary Waters/Quetico canoe trips) and all have come out perfectly cooked, there is no need to rotate the food in these ovens. As long as the directions provided are followed food will turn out great. No need to carry heavy ovens or pans, cook just like you would in an oven at home with one of these lightweight ovens. Also included is a cover case to put the oven in and a strap to hold it folded tight. The cover and strap come in blue, red, and orange. Once cooled the oven can be placed in its cover without the need to clean it and saves your pack from getting dirty. Oven, case, and strap included. Pie tin is not included, only pictured to show the size of the oven. Please contact seller for more details or with any questions. For a larger oven check out our Large Aluminum Reflector Oven.
Haines 2.0 Solar Cooker and Dutch Oven Kit
- Fire-safe, uses no fossil fuel only the free energy of the sun
- Cooking surface remains solidly in place while the four “petals” of the reflector move around it for High or Low sun
- Durable — Metalized polyester and poly-carbonate materials will not oxidize, should last 5 years in the sun
- Perfect for camping, boating, emergency preparedness or keeping the heat out of the kitchen on a hot day
- Made in the United States
This NEW and IMPROVED design outperforms other cookers hands down! It heats water 40% faster than other panel or box cookers. It’s perfect for camping, boating, emergency preparedness or keeping the heat out of the kitchen on a hot day. The Haines Solar Cooker is affordable and very portable. It cooks like an oven up to 210-325ºF but solar-cooked food almost never burns. It is healthy because cooking at a low temperature preserves nutrients. Potatoes and vegetables cook without water. It saves electricity and gas and will pasteurize water. The Cooker 2.0 includes: REFLECTOR — Made from MPET (metalized polyester foam) material. The MPET material has the right combination of flexibility and stiffness to hold its shape, even in breezy conditions. Cooking surface remains solidly in place while the four “petals” of the reflector move around it for High or Low sun. The sides of the reflector are “double angle,” which greatly increases its cooking power. / COOKING SLEEVE — Insulates the cooking pot, eliminating cooking bags. / CIRCULAR WINDSCREEN — Creates “oven-like” conditions around the pot. / Dutch Oven – 4-quart round pot, black on the outside and a top rim and no handles that best meets heating requirements of Cooker.
HYYKJ Classic Solar Cooker 1800W Portable Solar Oven Camp Stove Grill for Outdoor Camping Cooking Grilling Barbeque 59” Diameter
- 【POWERFUL SOLAR COOKER】Cook without propane, gas, fire, or electrical power. This Classic solar stove harnesses the power of the sun by reflecting and intensifying its rays toward your cookware. Advanced self-healing polymers maximize the effects of the sun and ensure the durability of the mirrors.
- 【HEAT UP FAST & HEAT CONTROL】Not only does this cooker reach temperatures comparable to kitchen ovens, it also reaches those temperatures 6-7 times faster than a charcoal grill. Plus, you can control the heat by adjusting the reflectors for perfectly grilled meats with that flavorful outer crisp and tender slow-cooked insides.
- 【MAIN PARAMETER】Material: High-quality carbon steel plate
- Plate Thickness: 0.4mm / 0.016”
- Diameter: 1500mm / 59”
- Reflector Area: 1.5 square meters
- Focal Length: 600mm / 23.6”
- Focal Spot Temperature: 700°C-1000°C (1292°F-1832°F)
- Top Output Power: 1800W
- Operating Hight: 1000mm / 39.4”
- Reflector Panel’s Material: Magnesia
- Package size: 82cm x 73cm x 13cm (32.3” x 28.7” x 5.1”)
- Package weight: 14.9kg / 32.8lbs.
- 【ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE TO USE】Whether it is a hot summer day or sunny winter afternoon, the solar cooker can be used anytime the sun is visible. The cooker weighs 30lbs., so it can be moved around the patio as needed to watch the kids play, create more space to accommodate guests, or find more optimal sunlight.
- 【EASY TO CLEAN】Don’t worry about having to scrub the mirrors. All you need is soapy water and a cloth to wipe away the grease from cooking off of the solar stove. Dry off the water with a soft towel and it is ready for the next use. Cooking with solar energy means there is no toxic smoke blowing in your face while you’re preparing meals. Plus, you won’t get soot or ash in your food like with charcoal grills.
Material: High-quality carbon steel plate
Plate Thickness: 0.4mm / 0.016”
Diameter: 1500mm / 59”
Reflector Area: 1.5 square meters
Focal Length: 600mm / 23.6”
Focal Spot Temperature: 700°C-1000°C (1292°F-1832°F)
Top Output Power: 1800W
Operating Hight: 1000mm / 39.4”
Reflector Panel’s Material: Magnesia
Package size: 82cm x 73cm x 13cm (32.3” x 28.7” x 5.1”)
Package weight: 14.9kg / 32.8lbs
1.Cook without propane, gas, fire, or electrical power. This Classic solar stove harnesses the power of the sun by reflecting and intensifying its rays toward your cookware. Advanced self-healing polymers maximize the effects of the sun and ensure the durability of the mirrors.
2.Not only does this cooker reach temperatures comparable to kitchen ovens, it also reaches those temperatures 6-7 times faster than a charcoal grill. Plus, you can control the heat by adjusting the reflectors for perfectly grilled meats with that flavorful outer crisp and tender slow-cooked insides.
3.Whether it is a hot summer day or sunny winter afternoon, the solar cooker can be used anytime the sun is visible. The cooker weighs 30lbs., so it can be moved around the patio as needed to watch the kids play, create more space to accommodate guests, or find more optimal sunlight.
4.Don’t worry about having to scrub the mirrors. All you need is soapy water and a cloth to wipe away the grease from cooking off of the solar stove. Dry off the water with a soft towel and it is ready for the next use.
1 X solar cooker(The pot is exluded)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found mec reflector oven camping for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best mec reflector oven camping: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy