The 7 Best Nesco 12Qt Roaster Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of nesco 12qt roaster oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for nesco 12qt roaster oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings nesco 12qt roaster oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Nesco 4818-14 Classic Roaster Oven, 18-Quart, Porcelain Cookwell, Ivory
18 Qt Roaster, Porcelain Cookwell – Ivory Body
Since 1932 the Nesco brand name has been synonymous with Roaster Ovens. With a Nesco Roaster Oven you can roast, bake, cook, steam, slow cook and serve. Other than broiling, the Nesco Roaster Oven can do anything a normal oven can do but better and with less energy usage and less heat generated in the kitchen. The Roaster Oven is portable so you can make great tasting meals wherever you go. The exclusive “Circle of Heat” heating element wraps around for moist, even cooking. The automatic temperature control maintains even cooking temperatures from 200 degrees to 450 degrees. Removable steel rack has easy lift out handles for safe, easy insertion and removal of hot foods.
This is the Nesco Roaster that everyone remembers. The one that grandma had at home to cook the turkey at Thanksgiving. It’s also one of the most versatile cooking appliances available. For many it’s the primary kitchen oven. For others, a second oven for the family room, porch, or cabin. It’s portable so you can take it along for family outings.
1425 Watts of Power: Can do everything a traditional oven does, except broil.
Adjustable Full Range Temperature Control to 450 degrees: Roasts, bakes, steams, slow cooks, and warms. Automatic temperature control maintains even cooking temperatures.
Removable Cookwell: Porcelain cookwell that is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
Removable Steel Rack: Designed for better baking and fat-free roasting. Rack includes handles for safe, easy insertion and removal of hot foods.
Non-Porous Surface: Resists scratching and won’t corrode, stain or chip.
Preparation and Volume Cooking: Delivers long-lasting, commercial-level performance.
Indicator Light: Turns off when the roaster reaches the desired temperature.
Standard Recipes Can Be Converted to Slow Cooking: For each 30 minutes of regular cooking time, slow cook for 1-1/2 hours at 200 degrees to 250 degrees F.
Circle of Heat: Patented Circle of Heat heating element cooks from the side for moist, evening cooking.
This Roaster Fits: 6 cup muffin pan, 9X9 square cake pan, two 9 X 5 loaf pans, a 10 cup angle food pan, a 6 or 12 cup bundt pan, a 9-inch pie pan, a 1-2 Qt casserole dish or a 9X13 baking pan.
Perfect For: Chicken, roasts, lasagna, rice, vegetable, soup, chili and stew.
- Stay cool handles
- Porcelain-coated surface resists scratches, corrosion, stains and chips
- Removable cookwell for easy cleanup
- Holds up to a 22 lb turkey
- Chrome-plated cooking/baking rack
- Ideal for large meals and entertaining in the home
Curing your Roaster before Use
Before Using the Roaster
Unpack your NESCO Roaster Oven completely REMOVING ALL PACKAGING MATERIAL AND INFORMATION LABELS.
Remove Lid (cover), Rack, and Cookwell, (from heatwell) wash them and set aside.
Place Roaster Oven (Heatwell only) in a well-ventilated area. Make sure temperature knob is set at the lowest possible setting/off.
Plug in Heatwell cord to a 120 volt AC outlet. Turn temperature knob to maximum setting and “cure” Roaster Oven empty for 60 minutes (or longer) until any odor or wisps of smoke disappear. Some smoke and odor are a normal part of “curing” the element and will not reoccur in cooking use. When curing is completed, turn temperature control to lowest setting/off, unplug unit from outlet and allow cooling. After your unit has cooled, put Cookwell, Lid, and Rack back in and it is ready to use.
Do not cook food without Cookwell in place.
NESCO MWR18-14 Roaster Oven 18 Quarts White
The NESCO 18 qt. Roaster oven can roast a whole turkey, some say “to perfection”. It can bake a pie or a batch of cookies, steam vegetables, poach fish or cook a hearty soup. The heart of the 18 quart NESCO roaster oven contains the unique “Circle of heat” Element, thick insulation and a full range Auto-temperature control for efficient meat roasting and baking. The rack has convenient lift-out handles. The removable cook well can be stored in refrigerator and washed in a dishwasher. So, let’s get cooking! It’s time to explore all the wonderful ways to get the most out of your roaster oven for years to come. NESCO roaster ovens are as up-to-date and useful today as they have been in the past.
Nesco 4816-12 Roaster Oven, 6 Quart, Red
- Circle of Heat heating element cooks from the sides for moist, even cooking
- Adjustable temperature control (175 degrees to 425 degrees F)
- Removable steel rack for better baking and fat-free roasting
- Roasts, bakes, cooks, steams, slow cooks and serves
- Porcelain cookwell
NESCO 4816-14, Roaster Oven with Porcelain Cookwell, White, 6 quart, 750 watts
- 6-quart roaster oven with exclusive Circle of Heat heating element
- Roasts, bakes, cooks, steams, slow cooks, and can be used for serving
- Automatic temperature control
- removable chrome rack and porcelain cookwell, porcelain baked into the cookwell coating
- Domed self-basting cover
- cool-touch side handles
- recipes included
- Measures approximately 24-1/2 by 16-1/2 by 9 inches
- 1-year limited warranty
Since 1932 the Nesco brand name has been synonymous with Roaster Ovens. With a Nesco Roaster Oven you can roast, bake, cook, steam, slow cook and serve. The Roaster Oven is portable so you can make great tasting meals wherever you go. The exclusive “Circle of Heat” heating element wraps around for moist, even cooking. The automatic temperature control maintains even cooking temperatures from 125 degrees to 425 degrees. Removable steel rack is designed for better baking and fat-free roasting. The 6 qt size is designed for everyday use. Its versatility and size make it a perfect appliance for preparing family meals. Porcelain cook well. Recipe guide and use/care included. Porcelain is fused to the steel at a high temperature producing a non-porous, inert glass like surface that is easy to clean.
Now you are ready to discover more ways to make meals that are both healthful and delicious. And, you are ready to experience first-hand the convenience and versatility of this compact portable electric cooking appliance.
Nesco Roaster Ovens have a long tradition in family home cooking, starting in the 1930s. Yet, very few cooking appliances can demonstrate that they are as up-to-date and useful today as they were in the past. Nesco Roaster Ovens have truly kept pace with cooking styles, preferences, occasions and family sizes.
In a short time, you will see the many ways to use your Roaster Oven. Its portability makes it a moveable main cooking appliance at some times, and a valued supplementary appliance at other times. Use it a home on your countertop in your kitchen (no more kitchen heat!) or in a covered patio, basement or garage or away from home in a cabin, RV or boat. Where you use your Roaster Oven, you can prepare a wide range of favorite foods in different ways – baked, slow-coked, roasted, steamed or poached. And serve your foods buffet style or at table-side, right in the Roaster Oven. Moist, good-tasting foods are yours because of Nesco’s exclusive “Circle of Heat” construction. You’ll taste the difference the first time you use your Roaster Oven. So, start cooking with Nesco. Explore all the ways to get the most out of this special home cooking appliance.
HOW TO USE AND CARE FOR YOUR ROASTER OVEN 1. Unpack your Nesco Roaster Oven completely and remove all packaging material and information labels. Place the Roaster Oven in a well ventilated area on a heat resistant surface. Set the control dial to its minimum setting. Plug the cord into a 120 volt AC outlet. Return control to maximum setting (450-degrees F). Operate the Roaster Oven empty (without the cookwell or cover) for approximately 60 minutes, or until any odor or smoking disappears. Some smoke and odor are a normal part of “curing” the element and will not reoccur in cooking use. When curing is completed, turn the temperature control to its lowest setting, unplug the unit from the electrical outlet and allow to cool. 2. Wash the cover, cookwell and rack in warm sudsy water, then rinse and dry. Refer to complete cleaning instructions in manual. 3. Non-stick cookwell: When ‘curing’ your Roaster Oven with a non-stick cookwell, we recommend that it be operated with cover and cookwell. Do this in a covered outside area or other well-ventilated area. After curing and cleaning, and before cooking in your non-stick cookwell for the first time, lightly coat the interior of the cookwell with vegetable oil.
HELPFUL HINTS Preheat roaster oven for 20 minutes. Roasting meat in your Nesco Roaster Oven keeps it moist and tender. For additional browning, you can add 1 tbsp. browning sauce to oil and brush over skin before roasting. To sear meat, preheat Roaster Oven at 450-degrees F. Add margarine. Cover, then sear meat for 10 to 15 minutes per side until lightly browned. Stir ground meat once. Time will vary depending on the quantity of meat. Alternative browning method for self-basting turkeys, preheat at 400-degrees F for 20 minutes. Roast bird for 1 hour at 400-degrees F. Reduce heat to 350-degrees using included time chart, 13-18 minutes per pound. During last hour of roasting increase temperature to 400-degrees and remove all excess juices in bottom of cookwell.
Rival Roaster Oven, 18-Quart, White (RO180)
- Versatile roaster oven designed to roast, bake, warm, and cook
- Even heat distribution for perfectly for moist, tender results
- Accommodates roasts and turkeys up to 22 pounds
- Adjustable temperature from 150 to 450 degrees F
- Removable steel rack and pan make cleanup simple
Easily prepare meals on holidays and special occasions with the Rival 18-Quart Roaster Oven. This versatile roaster oven handles a variety of cooking applications, including baking, roasting, and slow-cooking, and it has a large capacity that can accommodate turkeys and roasts up to 22 pounds. The adjustable temperature range from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit makes this roaster ideal for preparing a wide variety of dishes. Additionally, the convenient warming setting keeps your food at an ideal serving temperature. And thanks to its removable rack and roasting pan, this roaster oven is easy to clean.
Mr Captain 18/10 Stainless Steel 12 Quart Covered Oval Roaster with Wire Rack,Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Multi-Use Roasting Pan Oval Stockpot,Induction Compatible 17 Inch
- ★SUPERIOR COOKING SURFACE:The 18/10 Mirror finished stainless steel exterior surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.Premium stainless steel easily cleans to original brilliant finish.Dishwasher Safe.
- ★UNSURPASSED HEAT DISTRIBUTION: Tri-Ply construction aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly
- works on all cooktops including induction, stove top, oven , grill and broiler
- ★DRIP-FREE POURING & DISHWASHER SAFE: Rim is smoothly tapered to eliminate drips and spills while pouring. Premium stainless steel easily cleans to original brilliant finish.
- ★SOLID STAINLESS STEEL HANDLES & RACK:Offset handles make placing the roasters into the oven, and lifting them out, safe and hassle free. Solid stainless steel racks allow heat to circulate and let meat or poultry drain as it cooks.
- ★ULTRA-LARGE CAPACITY:Usable capacity of 12 qt + 5 qt
- can hold around 20 lbs of turkey or meat.
MR CAPTAIN MULTI-USE OVAL ROASTER
Measures: 8″ x 17.5″ x 12″ / 20 cm x 45 cm x 30 cm
Capacity: Roaster: 12 QT / 11.7 L Lid: 5 QT / 5 L
The Roaster has a 5 mm thick TRI-PLY ENCAPSULATED BASE. Triple layer sandwich bottom incorporates 2 layers of stainless steel with an aluminum core layer. This tri-ply base is then encapsulated by stainless steel.
This solid construction ensures:
-increased heat conductivity
-even heat distribution
-increased cooking efficiency
-protection from hot spots and burning
The Lid has a 4 mm TRI-PLY ENCAPSULATED BASE that can also be used on a burner as a saute pan. The heavy duty rack can be placed on the base of either the roaster or lid, while allowing juices to drain. Offset handles provide more room in oven. Unrivaled design of 2-IN-1 holds 18 to 24lbs of meat.
1.Please wash the roaster with warm soapy water before your first using.
2.Cleaning the roaster with soft dishcloth is the best choice, using iron wire will scratch the shiny surface
3.Please clean and dry the roaster after using for longer service life Thanks to your best choice for Mr Captain.
Any questions will be replied within 24 hours except the weekend and holiday. We will serve for you all sincerity!
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Best Choice Products 12.4qt 1700W 12-in-1 Programmable Electric XL Air Fryer Oven, Rotisserie, Dehydrator Cooking Set w/ 7 Accessories, LED Touchscreen, Viewing Window, Overheat Protection
- 12.4QT EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY: Enough space to fit a whole chicken! A swing-open door with a large window makes it easy to monitor food without interrupting the cooking process by letting heat out
- VERSATILE | FRY, ROTISSERIE, DEHYDRATE: It fries, bakes, roasts, grills, and much more! Functions include defrost, preheat, 360-degree rotisserie cooking, and dehydration
- 12 EASY PRESETS & 7 ACCESSORIES: 12 pre-set cooking options vary from steak to chicken, cake to cookies, and so much more, viewable on the LCD touchscreen display. 7 accessories include a deep frying pan, roasting racks, and even a bird roaster!
- HEALTHY AND FAST: New, rapid-air technology efficiently cooks your favorite foods in the healthiest way possible with minimal fats and oils, while an included baking tray also acts as a drip tray to catch any excess oil
- 32-RECIPE COOKBOOK INCLUDED: Nutritious and delicious recipes include classic french fries, rosemary rotisserie chicken, honey roasted salmon, dehydration recipes like beef jerky, and desserts like banana bread or snickerdoodles! OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 13″(L) x 12.25″(W) x 15.75″(H)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found nesco 12qt roaster oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best nesco 12qt roaster oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy