Best Oven Ware Casserole
Nowadays, there are so many products of oven ware casserole in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for oven ware casserole in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings oven ware casserole which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware 2-1/2-Quart Covered Square Casserole, White
- 2-1/2-Quart square covered casserole made of stoneware with an enamel finish
- Sure-grip side handles facilitate a steady hold during transport
- Secure-fitting stoneware lid with handle traps in heat and moisture
- Secure-fitting stoneware lid with handle traps in heat and moisture
- Le creuset stoneware is fired at 2, 156-Degree f, creating nonporous ovenware that is resistant to chips, cracks and scratches
Le Creuset Bakeware: Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware 2-1/2-Quart Covered Square Casserole, White
From indulgent desserts and hearty casseroles to freshly baked breads and more, Le Creuset’s assortment of quality bakeware ensures perfect results from the oven every time.
Le Creuset stoneware dishes are versatile, multi-purpose designs that offer all the even-heating benefits of stoneware in a variety of shapes and capacities to fit nearly any baking, roasting or broiling recipe. Each dish features grooved handles for a sure grip, plus Le Creuset’s glazed interior that protects against utensil damage, staining and odor absorption � making each dependable piece of stoneware easy to use and easy to count on.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192 degrees F is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65 degrees F to 500 degrees F � safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture that creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
All items in the Le Creuset stoneware range are original designs and have been hand-crafted, making each piece unique. Due to this uniqueness, there may be slight variations from piece to piece.
Le Creuset Stoneware is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler. The maximum oven-safe temperature is 500 degrees F / 260 degrees C.
The enameled surface is easy to clean and scratch-resistant. The enamel is completely hygienic and will not absorb odors or flavors. Le Creuset Stoneware is extremely strong and durable, and resists staining, chipping and cracking. The handles, knobs and rims have been designed for a secure, easy-to-hold grip.
Cleaning and Care
DO NOT use any Stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source.
OVEN: Maximum oven-safe temperature is 500 degrees F / 260 degrees C. Use oven mitts for lifting at all times.
BROILER: When using under a broiler allow a gap of no less than 2-1/2 inches between the rim of the dish and the heat source.
MICROWAVE: Handles may become hot during prolonged microwave use, especially if the handles are enclosed with plastic wrap. Cover just the open top of the dish, leaving the handles exposed.
FREEZER-TO-OVEN USE: Do not place a frozen dish of food in a preheated oven. Place the frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together. Before serving always check that the center of the food is completely and uniformly hot.
CLEANING: Before the first use, wash the dish in hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly. For most day-to-day cleaning, cool the dish for a few minutes before washing and drying, or wash in the dishwasher, allowing the full cycle to complete. Never leave a dish fully immersed in water. For removal of stubborn residues allow the dish to cool, fill with warm, soapy water and allow it to soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash in the usual way using a plastic brush or scouring pad if necessary.
Pyrex Easy Grab 2-Quart Casserole Glass Bakeware Dish with Glass Lid
- Made of nonporous glass that won’t warp, stain, or absorb odors
- Glass is preheated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe
- Glass bakeware has large ergonomic handles for improved handling
- Pyrex Glass is Made in the USA and comes with a 2 Year Warranty
Pyrex Easy Grab 2-Quart Clear Glass Casserole Dish with Glass Cover
Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware � loved for generations because it’s affordable, durable, odor and stain proof, and great for cooking, serving and storing. Since then, new favorites have joined old standbys. The Pyrex line now includes products for the entire kitchen, including pots and pans, metal bakeware, and kitchen tools and gadgets. They’re all designed and proven to make cooking a little easier. Today, over 70 percent of U.S. homes have Pyrex glass products, with many cooks passing them down from generation to generation � which we think is pretty neat.
A great addition to any kitchen, the Easy Grab series lets you easily keep an eye on how your cakes, breads, casseroles and more are cooking up. Versatility makes it easier for you with these cook-and-serve in one dishes that go from the oven to the table. Use them for dry or refrigerated storage and microwave reheating and enjoy maximum functionality with minimal mess.
- Easy carry handles.
- Soft countours for easy cleaning.
- Contemporary design goes from oven to table.
- Easy Snap Lid allows access to handles while lid is attached.
- Non-porous glass won’t absorb stains or odors.
- Glass is pre-heated oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher safe.
- Made in the USA.
- Limited 2-year warranty on oven bakeware.
Libbey Baker’s Basics 3-Piece Glass Casserole Baking Dish Set with Glass Covers
- Revolutionary glass construction makes these versatile casseroles safe for oven, microwave, refrigerator, and freezer
- clear sides let you monitor baking, serve your creation in style, and see what’s inside while stored
- Quickly find the perfect casserole—easy-to-read dimensions are embossed on the handles of 3 of our most popular sizes
- Includes 1, 1-quart round glass casserole with glass cover
- 1, 2-quart round glass casserole with glass cover
- and 1, 3.2-quart round glass casserole with glass cover
- Lead-free. Securely packaged in shipping box
- always wash prior to use as orders fulfilled by Libbey are shipped directly from manufacturer’s warehouse
- Stackable, extremely durable, and dishwasher safe for quick, easy cleanup
- to help preserve your products, please refer to the Libbey website for care and handling instructions
56030 features: -Set includes 3 casseroles and 3 lids. -Material: Glass. -Color: Clear. -Small capacity: 1 quarts. -Medium capacity: 2 quarts. -Large capacity: 3.2 quarts. Product type: -Baking and roasting dishes. Material: -Glass. Number of items included: -6. Color: -Clear. Dimensions: Overall height – top to bottom: -2.1″. Overall width – side to side: -6.6″. Overall depth – front to back: -6.6″. Overall height – top to bottom: -2.3″. Overall height – top to bottom: -2.7″. Overall width – side to side: -8.5″. Overall width – side to side: -10.5″. Overall depth – front to back: -8.5″. Overall depth – front to back: -10.5″.
Simax Clear Round Glass Casserole | With Lid, Heat, Cold and Shock Proof, Made in Europe, 1 Quart
- SERVING MADE SIMPLE. Love to cook casseroles? (And small roasts, fish, stews and more?) Why spend time transferring your delicacies to another serving dish? With this oven-to-table-to fridge-microwave dish, you can serve directly in the baking pan without compromising on style or safety. The clear glass dish makes a nice, attractive presentation, and the shock-resistant Borosilicate glass will not shatter from the temperature change.
- TIGHT FITTING LID keeps moisture and heat contained so you can slow-cook your food at a lower temperature. Cover doubles as a small roasting pan- perfect for baking chicken, fish, veggies, and all your favorite delicacies- and triples as a serving dish for added convenience. Flat top means you can stack several containers on top of each other in the fridge for efficient, space saving storage.
- HEAT AND COLD PROOF WITH A HIGH THERMAL SHOCK RESISTANCE. Pop your casserole in the oven, stick it in the fridge to cool off, and reheat it in the microwave… all without shattering the glass. No need to start transferring leftovers to a new container. Simply store this pan in your refrigerator, and then pop it in the microwave to warm up when you are ready for round two. Dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup.
- MADE IN EUROPE. You don’t want to throw away money on cheap China-made products. And why should you? With a glass casserole that is manufactured in the Czech Republic, you can rest assured that you will receive a quality product that will last for years. Simax glassware does not absorb odors or flavors, and you do not need to worry about nasty chemicals making their way into your food. Best of all, the ten-year manufacturer guarantee means you can buy this roaster worry-free.
- EASY COOK AND STORE. Casserole can withstand temperatures between 572° and -40° Fahrenheit (300°/-40° Celsius). Use it to cook your food and then place the leftovers in the fridge or freezer for convenient storage- transparent glass allows you to monitor the cooking process and easily identify leftovers. Baking dish holds 1 quart. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Made from Cadmium and Lead free recycled glass.
Prep, cook, serve, store and reheat all in one dish! This glass casserole dish is quality made in Europe (not China!) from lab-grade, shatter-resistant borosilicate glass. When your food is ready, use this pan as an attractive serving piece. Leftovers? Store them directly in the roaster for quick and easy microwave reheating. Durable glass dish can withstand temperatures ranging from -40 degrees to 542 degrees Fahrenheit and has a high thermal shock resistance. Holds 1 quart. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Make this baking dish yours today- you’ll be glad you did!
Pyrex 2-Quart Glass Bakeware Dish, (Set Of 2)
Glad Heatables with Lids, Reusable Aluminum Cooking & Storage Containers, Conventional & Microwave Oven Safe, Dishwasher Safe, Large, Pack of 4
- Heatables are the 1st reuseable & disposable aluminum cooking & storage container
- Prepare food directly in container then safely cook in the oven, microwave, or toaster oven
- Stackable, leak resistant lids are ideal for freezer & refrigerator storage while also reducing spills
- Holds up to 68.8 fluid ounces in a single container
- 4 Heatables & lids per box act as a single serving chafing dish
Glad Heatables Introduces the first reusable and disposable aluminum cooking and storage container. Now you can make cooking, reheating, and cleaning even easier with the new Glad Heatables. Use them in your oven, your toaster oven, or the microwave. Stackable, leak resistant lids are ideal for freezer and refrigerator storage. Since Heatables are dishwasher safe you deal with; No mess. No fuss. Just easy. Try other Glad products to enhance food prep, cooking, and kitchen clean-up.
Pyrex Deep Baking Dish Set (6-piece, BPA-free Lids)
- The Pyrex deeper hold-everything baking dish collection includes: one (1) 13×9 inch glass baking dish with plastic lid, One (1) 8×8 inch glass baking dish with plastic lid, and one (1) 7×11 inch glass baking dish with plastic lid
- At up to 50% deeper than the Pyrex basics dishes You know and love, there’s more room to get creative and try even more yummy recipes
- Deeper size stops spillover and keeps your oven clean
- Perfect for parties and large quantity servings
- Made from pure Pyrex glass which is microwave, dishwasher, preheated oven, and freezer safe
- lids are BPA-free, and top rack dishwasher, and Microwave Safe
- Non-porous glass won’t absorb food odors, flavors, or stains
- Secure lids are designed to keep your food fresher longer
- Made in the U. S. A.
Get ready for a big upgrade. The deeper hold-everything baking dish is here to take all your yummy creations to new heights. At up to 50% deeper than the Pyrex Basics baking dishes in your kitchen Today, You get more room for roasts, fillings, stuffing’s, and sauces than any other baking dish on the market. With less mess and less spillover, you can stack it, Pack it, stuff it, and love it like never before. Available in three convenient sizes, This game-changing bakeware collection gives you the perfect fit for any occasion. So go big. Get creative. And serve up an infinite number of crowd-pleasing possibilities.
Anchor Hocking 81932OBL11 2 quart Glass Casserole Dish, Clear
Anchor Hocking Oven Basics bakeware is classic in shape, bakes evenly, and cleans easily. The oversized capacities are perfect for cooking and re-heating items with oversized easy-to-grip handles. Measures 11.37-inches in length, 9-inches in width and 5.21-inches in height. Anchor Hocking manufactures and markets a vast array of quality products for the home. Anchor Hocking is best known for their high quality glass tabletop and bakeware products manufactured in the USA since 1905.
Temp-tations 11"x7" 2.5 Quart Baker Lasagna Casserole Dish Replacement – Old World Pattern (Old World Confetti)
- This item is a closeout from Temp-tations and will not be in the original box
- Ceramic 7″x11″ 2.5 quart baker casserole dish (no other accessories)
- Great for casseroles or smaller lasagna
- 2.5 qt baker 7-1/2″W x 13-1/4″L (w/ handles) x 2-3/4″H
- Dish is oven, freezer, microwave, and dishwasher-safe
- Prep, bake, serve, and store in the same dish
Includes One 11″ x 7″ baker 2.5 Quart. Dish only. No accessories with this dish so it would make a great replacement for a broken or chipped set that you already have. This ceramic bakeware is oven safe, microwave safe, dishwasher and freezer safe.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found oven ware casserole for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best oven ware casserole: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy