The 9 Best Water Filter Backpacking Gravity
Nowadays, there are so many products of water filter backpacking gravity in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for water filter backpacking gravity in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings water filter backpacking gravity which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
36,051 Reviews Scanned
LifeStraw Flex Advanced Water Filter with Gravity Bag – Removes Lead, Bacteria, Parasites and Chemicals
- Hollow fiber Membrane: 0.2 micron pore size. Removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of protozoa, and 99.999% of Micro plastics
- Carbon fiber capsule: improves taste while reducing lead, other heavy metals, chlorine and Organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, voc)
- Performance: exceeds US EPA drinking water standards for bacteria and parasites. Exceeds NSF 53 standard for reduction of lead and other heavy metals
- Longevity/lifetime: 2, 000 liters/500 gallons (hollow fiber Membrane) 100 liters/26.4 gallons (replaceable carbon capsule)
- Make an impact: for every Life Straw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe drinking water for an entire school year
Life Straw flex with Gravity bag is a powerful 2-stage water Filter that provides safe drinking water in any environment. It removes Bacteria, parasites, and micro plastics while reducing lead and chemicals. It can be used in 4 ways: with the included 1-gallon Gravity bag, as a personal straw, attached to a hydration pack, or with a plastic water bottle. It exceeds us EPA and NSF standards for safe drinking water. The hollow fiber membrane is good for 2, 000 liters (500 Gal), while the replaceable carbon Filter lasts 100 liters (25 Gal).
Platypus GravityWorks 4.0 Liter High-Capacity Water Filter System for Group Camping and Emergency Preparedness
- High-capacity, gravity-fed, hollow-fiber water filter system is ideal for group and family camping, outdoor adventures, and emergency preparedness
- Meets all EPA/NSF guidelines for removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa, including giardia, cryptosporidium, E. coli, salmonella, cholera
- No pumping required
- reservoir fills easily and hangs from a tree to deliver four liters of filtered water for cooking and washing in 2.5 minutes
- Includes 4-liter dirty water reservoir, 4-liter clean water reservoir, hollow-fiber microfilter, hoses, shutoff clamp, and storage sack
- Replaceable cartridge filters up to 1,500 gallons
- produces flow rate of 1.75 liters/minute
- kit weights 11.5 ounces
- made in the USA
The Platypus GravityWorks 4.0 Liter High-Capacity Water Filtration System is ideal for basecamps, group and family camping, outdoor activities, and emergency preparedness. It does not require pumps, batteries, moving parts, or chemicals, ensuring access to clean water from contaminated sources, in situations ranging from adventure to survival. The replaceable hollow-fiber microfilter cartridge filters up to 1,500 gallons of water, and meets all EPA and NSF guidelines for removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella, and Cholera. The water filtration system is easy to use almost anywhere. Simply scoop water from a lake, river, stream, or other contaminated water source into the 4.0-liter dirty water reservoir, and suspend above the 4.0-liter clean water reservoir. Water flows through the walls of the bundled fibers at rate of 1.75 liters/minute, leaving impurities behind, and filling the 4.0-liter clean water reservoir in just 2.5 minutes. It’s also easy to maintain in the field, backflushing in just four seconds to clean and restore performance. The Platypus GravityWorks 4.0 Liter High-Capacity Water Filtration System includes a 4-liter dirty water reservoir, 4-liter clean water reservoir, hollow-fiber microfilter, hoses, shutoff clamp, and storage sack. The complete kit is compact, packing down to the size of a one-liter water bottle, and weighs just 11.5 ounces. Made in the USA.
Sawyer Products One-Gallon Gravity Water Filtration System (Single / Dual Bladder)
- Easily create gravity-based water filtering system with dual-threaded mini water Filter and 1-gallon reservoir
- High performance filter fits in the palm of your hand
- 0. 1 micron filter removes 99. 99999% of all bacteria and 99. 9999% of all protozoa and cysts (also filters 100% of micro plastics)
- Lightweight bladder with wide mouth for fast, easy filling
- convenient carry handle
- Dual-threaded mini allows you to screw the push/pull cap onto the filter for easy on/off functionality
- Includes Mini water Filter, 1-gallon bladder, cleaning plunger, cleaning coupling, and gravity hose with adapters
- 100% of mini units individually tested three times to performance standards by sawyer
A lightweight, robust solution for filtering large quantities of water, Sawyer’s Gravity System with dual-threaded MINI filter is ideal for backpacking, backcountry camping, and emergency preparedness. Available in two models, the 1-Gallon Gravity System (SP160) comes with one bag and a MINI, while the 1-Gallon Dual Bladder Gravity System (SP2160) comes with two bags (one for dirty water, one for clean) and a MINI.
The Sawyer dual-threaded MINI water filter weighs just 2 ounces, fits in the palm of your hand, and is rated to 0.1 micron absolute filtration — removing 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli, and removing 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium). The MINI also filters out 100% of microplastics. With threads on both sides, you can screw the push pull cap onto the MINI for easy on/off functionality while filtering.
Convenient and easily packable, this single- and dual-bag gravity system doesn’t require any pumping and is perfect for camping, hunting, fishing, scouting, disaster relief, and emergency preparedness kits, as well as on adventure travel excursions where potable tap and bottled water are not easily carried or safe to drink.
The 1-gallon bladders feature a wide mouth cap that allows for fast and easy filling, as well as a convenient carry handle.
SP160 Single Bladder Gravity System
To set up the SP160 gravity-based filter system, first fill the reservoir with water from any source (a lake, stream, pond, glacier, kitchen faucet, etc.). Hang the bag — from a tree, the back of your pack, or hold it up with your hand — and connect the MINI to the included hose and let gravity do its work. Water will flow through the MINI to produce fresh, clean water for drinking and cooking (separate container required for clean water capture).
The SP160 package includes a dual-threaded MINI water filter, 1-gallon bladder, cleaning plunger, and gravity hose with adapters. It also comes with Sawyer’s Cleaning Coupling accessory, which enables you to effectively backwash and clean the MINI filter using a standard plastic water or soda bottle.
SP2160 Dual Bladder Gravity System
Similar in operation to the SP160, the SP2160 system includes a second “Clean Water” 1-gallon reservoir to hold your filtered water. Fill the dirty water bladder with water from any source, then connect the MINI and tubing between the dirty bag and clean bag. Hang the dirty bladder to allow gravity to help water to flow through the MINI to the second clean bladder below.
The SP2160 package includes a dual-threaded MINI water filter, dirty water bladder, clean water bladder, tube adapter with shutoff clamp, inline adapters, tube adapter, long tube, hanging strap with S-biner, cleaning plunger, cleaning coupling, push-pull cap, and hose guide.
MINI Filter, Full Size Performance
The MINI water filter houses a cluster of micro-fibrous tubes that use similar technology found in medical dialysis. As water passes through the side walls of the tubes, harmful bacteria and protozoa are trapped on the outer walls, so you can be confident your water is safe to drink.
Rated to filter up to 100,000 gallons, the MINI’s filtering membranes are sturdy enough to withstand backwashing using the included syringe, restoring up to 98.5% of the filter’s flow rate. Sawyer individually tests each and every MINI three times to performance standards before packaging.
Since 1984, Sawyer Products has offered the best, most technologically advanced solutions for protection against sun, bugs, water, and injuries — everything from first aid kits developed for wilderness to point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to levels cleaner than U.S. bottled water.
Sawyer Products SP128 MINI Water Filtration System, Single, Blue
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel and emergency preparedness
- High performance filter fits in the palm of your hand
- weighs just 2 ounces
- 0.1 Micron absolute hollow fiber membrane inline filter
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli
- removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons
- includes 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger
HydroBlu Versa Flow Water Filter System
- MULTI-USE – Filter can be used on a water bottle, gravity system, bucket filter, inline water filter, or as a straw. Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, as a filter for survivor use and emergency preparedness.
- DISEASE PROTECTION – The 0.1 micron hollow fiber membrane will protect you against 99.9999% of harmful bacteria such as Giardia, E. coli, protozoan cysts, Cryptosporidium and more.
- ENDLESS LIFE – Never buy another filter! Rated to filter 100,000 gallons of water you can have endless camping or place it in your bug out bag. The clear cleaning window allows you to back-flush or clean the water filter whenever it is dirty.
- LIGHT-WEIGHT – The Versa Flow Water Filter only weights 2 ounces and the (2) collapsible canteens weigh 1 ounce each. This is the ultimate ultralight filter that will last you a lifetime.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – All HydroBlu Water Filter products are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Designed in Salt Lake City, Utah they are a family business that gives excellent customer service.
LifeStraw Mission Water Purification System, High-Volume Gravity-Fed Purifier for Camping and Emergency Preparedness, 12 Liter
- Gravity-fed, high-capacity, hollow membrane water purifier
- ideal for group and family camping, outdoor activities, and emergency preparedness
- Removes virtually all bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.99%), and viruses (99.999%) that can contaminate water
- easily fillable in lakes and streams
- Compact roll-bag reservoir available in 5-liter (1.3 gallon) or 12-liter (3.1 gallon) size
- can be suspended from tree or other support for easy access
- Simple to use and maintain, without chemicals, batteries, or moving parts
- features carrying strap and includes stuff sack for storage and portability
- Lifetime filtration capacity of 18,000 liters (4,755 gallons)
- produces flow-rate of 9-12 liters (2.4-3.4 gallons) of purified water per hour
LifeStraw Family 1.0 Portable Gravity Powered Water Purifier for Emergency Preparedness and Camping
- Award-winning LifeStraw Family is used by over 13,200,000 people worldwide
- Surpasses EPA standards for water purifiers: removes 99.99% viruses, 99.9999% bacteria and 99.9% protozoan cysts to 0.02 microns
- Purifies 18,000 liters/4755 gallons WITHOUT iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals
- Clean drinking water for a family of four for 3 years
- Gravity filter – pour water in the top and clean water comes out the bottom
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing for emergencies
- Flow rate of 9 -12 liters per hour
Platypus GravityWorks 2.0 Liter Complete Water Filter Kit for Camping and Backpacking, Compatible with Hydration Bladders and Water Bottles
- Lightweight, gravity-fed, hollow-fiber water filter system adapts to hydration bladders and bottles from Nalgene, Klean Kanteen, Camelback, and more
- Versatile and adaptable for camping, backpacking, trekking, and survival
- hang from a tree to filter water for 1-4 people for cooking and washing up
- Meets all EPA/NSF guidelines for removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella, Cholera
- Includes 2-liter dirty water reservoir, 2-liter Platy bottle, hollow-fiber filter, hoses, universal bottle adapter, push/pull cap adapter, storage bag
- Replaceable cartridge filters up to 1,500 gallons
- produces flow rate of 1.5 liters/minute
- complete kit weighs 10.9 ounces
- made in the USA.Filter pore size (microns):0.2
The Platypus GravityWorks 2.0L Complete Water Filter Kit for camping, backpacking, and emergency preparedness is a versatile, adaptable water filter solution, compatible with a variety of hydration vessels, including hydration bladders and water bottles from MSR, Nalgene, Klean Kanteen, Hydroflask, Camelback, and more. Ultralight (weighs as little as 6.6 ounces in minimalist configuration), and packable to the size of a 1-liter bottle, it’s ideal for filtering water for 1-4 people while hiking, camping, or trekking. The replaceable hollow-fiber microfilter cartridge filters up to 1,500 gallons of water, and meets EPA and NSF guidelines for removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa, including giardia, cryptosporidium, E. coli, salmonella, and cholera. The water filtration system is easy to use almost anywhere, by scooping water from a lake, river, stream into the 2.0-liter dirty water reservoir, and suspending above a bottle or other clean water reservoir. Water flows through the walls of the bundled fibers at rate of 1.5 liters/minute, leaving impurities behind, without the use of pumps, batteries, moving parts, or chemicals. It’s also easy to maintain in the field, backflushing in just four seconds to clean and restore performance. The Platypus GravityWorks 2.0L Complete Water Filter Kit Includes a 2-liter dirty water reservoir, 2-liter Platy bottle, hollow-fiber filter, hoses, universal bottle adapter, push/pull cap adapter, and storage bag. Made in the USA.
miniwell Gravity Water Filter Straw Ultralight Versatile Hiker Water Filter Optional Accessories. Hurricane Storm or Flood Risk Supplies Emergency Kit (Water Filter in Grey with Water Reservoir)
- Turn fresh flowing water into drinkable water instantly.
- Filter up to 2000Litres at 0.1microns. Produce flow rate of 600ml/minute.
- Slidelock design reservoir with wide-mouth opening for fast, easy filling
- convenient carry handle
- Water filter lifespan can be extended by clean water backwashing.
- The ultra-light and versatile L630 water filter can be attached to 28mm thread disposable bottle. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Lifetime Warranty and 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found water filter backpacking gravity for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best water filter backpacking gravity: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy