The 10 Best Water Pipe Heating
Nowadays, there are so many products of water pipe heating in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for water pipe heating in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings water pipe heating which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Frost King HC30A Heating Cables, 30 Feet, Black
3-feet Cold Weather Valve and Water Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat For Pipe Freeze Protection
- Designed for water filled plastic (including PEX) and metal supply pipes only. Do not use on drain lines, fuel lines, hoses, empty water pipes, steam lines or gutters. Three year limited warranty. If you have any question about the product, please contact us and we will try our best to help you.
- Quick and easy to install. Minimum pipe length is 3 feet. Cable will be applied straight along the pipe, and will protect pipe from 3/8″ to 1 1/2″ in diameter.
- Save energy. 120 Volt, 7 watts/ft. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug.The build-in thermostat automatically turns the heating cable on below 42.8° F (6° C) and off above 55.4° F (13 ° C).
- UL approved. Durable polyurethane as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) for outer protective jacket. Never allow heating cable to touch, acorss , spiral or overlap itself at any point.
- Testing the cable before installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the cable. Wrap a bag of ice around the thermostat. The thermostat will turn the cable on when the temperature below 42.8° F. Wait about 20 minutes. The cable should now feel warm to touch. Then turn it off.
HEATIT HISD 6-feet Pipe Heating Cable with with Built-in Thermostat, Black
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality . If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 68F on39F off. Only use 5 amps or less of electricity. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8” and less than 1 1/2” in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don’t plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
HEATIT JHSF 6-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
Similar items with 4 stars and above
EasyHeat 2102 Freeze Free Heating Cable – 100′
- Self-regulating pipe heating system
- Provides flexible protection against pipe freeze-ups in even the most challenging applications
- Reduces power consumption when the pipe does not require freeze protection
- Ideal for use on residential metal or plastic water supply and drain pipes subject to freezing temperatures
- Length: 100′ and rugged metal braided jacket provides an electrical ground as well as protection against damage
EasyHeat Freeze Free self-regulating pipe heating cables provide flexible protection against pipe freeze-ups in the most challenging applications. The cut-to-length technology is ideal for installations that require protection of numerous pipes of varied lengths. The self-regulating effect of the cable reduces power consumption when the pipe does not require freeze protection. They are ideal for use on residential metal or plastic water supply and drain pipes subject to freezing temperatures; water supply lines underneath manufactured homes; and cottages, barns and outbuildings that are not regularly used.
HEATIT JHSF1-CT Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable Roof & Gutter De-icing 50-feet 120V
- HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com). Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer, palm tree frost protection etc). Industrial grade self regulating heating cable. The cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.ETL approved.
- Fluoropolymer (Industrial grade: One of the most heavy duty plastic material) as the outer jacket. JHSF1-CT cables are configured for use in nonhazardous and hazardous locations, including areas where corrosives may be present. Exposure to organic chemicals or corrosives. Can be used underwater application. Please keep the connection (Meet water proof IP65) between the orange cold lead and black heating cable above the water level. The black heating cable including end seal meet water proof IP68
- Protect pipes up to 2 1/2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick or thicker insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather. If the ambient temperature is lower than -20°F(-29°C), please use 1″ thick insulation material. Pre-assembled, Including grounded plug with light, easy to install install and use without built in thermostat. 120 volt, 5 watts/ft at 50 degrees F for pipe freeze protection. 6ft 18/3 cold lead with grounded plug.
- Roof deicing application: Can be used on flat roofs, metal roofs, asphalt roofs, rubber roofs, slate roofs, stone roofs, metal roofs, ceramic roofs, composite (tar and gravel) roofs and so on. Rated 10W/ft at 32°F (0°C) for roof deicing. For roof deicing application, you may need to buy clips and hangers separately.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Ten year limited warranty – If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Automatic Electric Heat Cable Kits,Pipe Heating Cable with Leakage protection plug for Cold Weather Valve and Water Pipe Antifreeze insulation (3Feet(1m))
- This is self-limiting temperature electric heating cable. After installation on the pipeline, it is covered with insulation material, and can be heated when it is energized.Very suitable for antifreeze protection of water pipes, metal pipes, valves, industrial pipes and tanks.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us online or email, [email protected]
- we have tested before leaving the factory to ensure that qualified products are available to you. You receive the product, according to your pipe size, use our thermal tape, choose to entangle or tile. The heating cable power is 25w/m (7.62w/feet), energy saving and environmental protection, low power consumption, only cost less money, your pipe can be warm in the cold in winter Living in the weather.
- The heating cable is made of cold-resistant and flame-retardant materials. It is safe to use and has a long product life. If you use it all winter, you can use it for more than 7 years.
- In China,our products are widely used in many industrial applications, such as power plants, chemical plants, coal mines and other places where high requirements are required. Product reliability is trustworthy.
We not only produce self-limiting temperature heating cable, we can also produce constant temperature electric heating cable with higher temperature requirements, MI heating cable and various cables. If necessary, please contact us online or contact us by email, [email protected]
Similar items with 4 stars and above
PHOENIX CABLES USA Pro Cold Weather Valve and Water Pipe Heating Cable/Multi-use for rigid plastic or metal pipes, preventing RV hose freezing or down a gutter downspout (12 Feet)
- NO WRAPPING AROUND PIPE MEANS EASY INSTALL AND LONGER COVERAGE – Other heat tape for water pipes are HARD to wrap and offer LESS coverage. Our pipe wrap heat tape is powerful and easy enough to install in a straight line to keep your pipes from freezing. The indicator light on our heat cable for water pipes lets you know your pipe warmer is on and ready to take on the harshest seasons.
- SAVE THOUSANDS ON COSTLY PLUMBING REPAIRS – Don’t wait before it’s too late and get stuck paying thousands of dollars on unexpected repairs that could be avoided. Our high-grade pipe heater is tough and durable enough for rigid plastic and metal pipes up to 2. 5” (58mm) in diameter. Our trace cables have a built in heat tape thermostat so you’ll always stay prepared for the unexpected.
- OUR HEAT STRIP SAVES MONEY ON ENERGY AND IS ECO-FRIENDLY – 120 Volt, 7 watts/ft. and only use 5 amps or less of electricity making our heat tapes for water pipes environmentally friendly for a low economical footprint. Save money with our electric heat cable by using less energy by powering the self regulating heat trace cable only when needed by automatically turning on below 38° F (3° C) and above 45° F (7 ° C).
- SAFETY TESTED HEATED PIPE WRAP FOR ALL SEASONS – When it comes to water pipe tape, compromise elsewhere for the safety of your home. Get peace of mind with our safety rated heat trace for pipes constructed with a continuous ground braid with a tough and durable polyurethane inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) for outer protective jacket. Our heat tape with thermostat is approved for water filled plastic (including PEX) and metal pipes only.
- UL APPROVED, CSA CERTIFIED – Our heat trace for pipes are made of superior industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. This pipe warmer heating cable is considered to be the safest per industry standards. Heating tape set-up includes: water pipe heat tape, grounded plug, built-in automatic thermostat and easy to understand instructions. Our plumbing heat tape plug into a standard 120 VAC outlet.
NO MORE FROZEN PIPES EVER AGAIN
What so special about our water pipe heating cable? Our energy efficient cables save on costly repairs by keeping your pipes flowing – no matter how cold it gets by turning on and off automatically.
No more complicated install instructions! You get our easy BONUS eBOOK to help with your one time simple and easy install for peace of mind all year long. OTHER KEY BENEFITS:
Once installed – set it and forget it. The self monitoring cable turns on below 38 degrees F and off above 45 degrees F
Use on your RV water hose or down a gutter downspout; wherever you need flowing water, just install our Phoenix Heat Cable
Uses power only when needed and consumes less than 5 amps that saves you money
Our package includes cable, grounded LED plug that indicates that the cable is working, thermostat and an instruction manual for easy install
THE FINE PRINT – 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Our Phoenix pipe heating cable is made with high quality materials for lasting usage. We’re certain you’ll love our product or you’ll get your money back.
Our cables MAKE THE PERFECT GIFT for anyone that loves the outdoors and uses RV’s so ORDER NOW! Simply click “ADD TO CART” at the top of this page to order yours today!
H&G lifestyles Pipe Heating Cable With Aluminum Foil Tape For Water Pipes Self-Regulating Temperature 24ft 120V 8W/ft MAX: 158 °F=70℃
- ★ Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes insulation，preventing water pipes from freezing，Keeps water flowing down to -40 degrees F.
- ★ Easy to install and use，The minimum bending radius is 1 inch, With the product comes the instructions.
- ★Heat tape adopts self-regulating temperature design, MAX: 158 °F=70℃
- ★6 ft cold lead with plug and Self-Adhesive Heat Reflective duct Tape(2.0″ x 65′) .
- ★Before using ,Plug in power for 15 approx minutes, Make heating cable softer and easier to stretch. If you are not completely satisfied with H&G lifestyles heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
H&G lifestyles heating cable was designed and manufactured only for the purpose of preventing water pipes from freezing.
Why H&G lifestyles heat tape?
-Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes( including inlet pipe,drain pipe etc).
-Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap
-Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable, easy to install.
-6 ft cold lead with plug,Self-Adhesive Heat Reflective duct Tape(2.0″ x 65′)
Similar items with 4 stars and above
GardenHOME Pipe and Valve (2X6Feet) Heat Cables, 6FeetX2, Black
- SECURED PROTECTION: Protects pipes from 6-8 feet (1. 83-2. 44 m) and up to 1-1 1/2 inches (25. 4-38. 1 mm) in diameter.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Just put our Icebreaker cable along the pipes to keep ice and coldness away (Recommended for use on water-filled metal and rigid plastic pipes). Grounded cord and plug.
- ENERGY SAVING THERMOSTAT CONTROLLED: The built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38°F and turns it off automatically when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F.
- ECONOMICAL: Reliable low wattage design saves up to 70% energy than other cables and protects your cable to -50°F.
- DURABLE: Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation. It will operate for years without requiring maintenance.
Say goodbye to frozen pipes in the winter with the GardenHOME Pipe Heating Cable 6ft. with Thermostat, designed for preventing water pipes from freezing. This temperature-controlled cable runs along the pipes and valves, thawing frozen pipes. The build-in thermostat will sense the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on and off, while only using five amps of electricity or less, to provide the most economical solution for frozen pipe disasters. *Our Pipe Heating Cable & Ice Melting Cable prevents your pipes from major repair costs due to cold weather, snow or frozen water damage. *This quick and easy ice-melting kit is ideal for indoor and outdoor use. *It is winter and Subzero resistant, durable and long lasting due to its unique material composition. This Kit prevents congestions and ice backups. *It is easy to install by using the included mounting hardware. It operates for years without requiring maintenance. HOW IT WORKS It is thermostat controlled. The built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38° F and turns it off automatically when the pipe is heated to a temperature of approximately 45° F. APPLICATION AREA Used on pipes in House, Garage, Pipes, Garden, Patio and many more! FEATURES • Pre-assembled for easy installation • Protects pipes from 6-8 feet and up to 1-1. 5 inches in diameter• Use on water-filled plastic and metal pipes only• Economical solution to frozen pipe disasters• Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation ABOUT US GardenHOME stands for highest quality to the lowest price. We give 30-days MONEY BACK PROMISE! If you are not 100% satisfied!
Similar items with 4 stars and above
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found water pipe heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best water pipe heating: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy